1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New Pokemon Announced !

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by teheezin, Jan 29, 2010.

1. bushy100

bushy100 Well-Known Member

id say so

2. saddamsdevil

saddamsdevil Well-Known Member

I'd say not.

They probably gotten rid of it seeing as there is not even as much as a hint towards the 'walking with pokemon' theme HGSS has.

3. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Not a Pokewalker exactly but I'm guessing they will make some sort of machine that connects to the game.

4. saddamsdevil

I think they won't. They are likely saving gimmicks for remakes of old games.

5. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

Maybe not because silver had a theme before it was on DS when it was on GB it had a machine to print stickers from the pokedex so maybe they just decided to change the feature.

Then again its a new series so I guess its possible

6. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

Maybe it will come out with a device similar to the watches the new trainers are wearing which will have a similar function like the pokewalker minus the walking part :D

7. spire208

Lol I bet they already made something like that in japan I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

So I doubt it

8. saddamsdevil

Effectively making it have NO function, AND effectively naming it a poke (okay okay, poké you picky bunch of nuts :p).

9. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=41604.0
    topic with sprites/screenies/and later info ill keep you updated

10. tarotmaniac

I didnt mean it like that. You know the digivice right? well it works just like a Pokewalker minus the fact that you gain experince and all that. So maybe the watch thing could be like a Tamagotchi. Get where I'm going with this?

11. spire208

Oh dear god they better not bring back the tamagotchi.

But how would you gain exp?

12. tarotmaniac

mini games and all. the pokewalker made it way to easy to get experience. The Tamagotchi hasnt really left, they are like on Version 5 now i think :|

13. spire208

I know that but I dont think they have any future plans.

Minigames huh maybe they could make em wirless as well then it might be like a pokemon mario party

14. tarotmaniac

and if the they had it in them maybe make it colored not like full colored but like how the first gen of colored cellphones where. white background solid black text, not to pixalized anymore. but i doubt that would happen. :|

15. spire208

Yeah cheap bastereds...