1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NEW LINKIN PARK SONG, ZOMG??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CloudBoii12, May 8, 2009.

1. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

No, I think I got out my thoughts wrong!
    I hate things that are mediocre at best, but have a fan base that acts like it's a god! Halo, Linkin Park, and many others are just 'ok' but people get up in rage about it, and it's a turn off from that thing for me. "hate" is probably not the word, but I'm aggravated by it's existence.

2. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

that's because the majority of people like the mediocre, easy life easy listening and anything beyond that is odd and scary or doesn't sound good

i like allot of experimental and progressive music but most if not all the people i show it to say its just random noise but to my trained ears its melodic and tuneful and to me mediocre stuff is just plain boring.

3. pat raimondo

pat raimondo Member

hey, hey, slow down punchy!! i love transformers, I have a serious comic/toy collect..autobot and decepticon tats even
    i just wish the movie had something to do with transformers, "all spark?"
    all spark 17 more joints to make the movie good

4. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

it only needs optimums prime to take me back to my childhood memories :D
    i know it had some errors in its but it was still a good film no?

5. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Wiki it.

And guys, we're getting a bit off topic here, the purpose of this thread was to inform everyone of the new Linkin Park song, not so we can have a debate on music. There are other threads for that ;)

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Eh, Linkin Park are pretty meh now. Their older songs were pretty cool though.

7. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Yeah well every band undergoes a time where things have to change.
    Minutes to Midnight wasn't as much of a success with metalheads.
    It did, however, establish Linkin Park more widely across the world.

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I always thought linkin park was heavy metal, but like korn they have changed, I almost see no LINK between thier past songs and current ones...

Back to topic, I am not excited, but am glad they are doing this, if lucky it might habour back to the original score (doubt by 100 % but never know) and overall I like linkin park...

Can't wait for this movie...sucker for robot type movies/sci fi/cyborgs (terminator salvation... WTH DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THESE AWSOME MOVIES!)