1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NEW Anime 2010 [UPDATED: Code Geass GAIDEN: Boukoku no Akito]

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Dream_CC, Dec 8, 2009.

1. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Re: NEW Anime 2010 [UPDATED: MORE SPRING ANIME EPISODES RELEASED, Angel Beats ep 2]]

Now, that's better. :3

2. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Re: NEW Anime 2010 [UPDATED: MORE SPRING ANIME EPISODES RELEASED, Angel Beats ep 2]]

haha ... I love you megan <3 ...You know. You are one of the person that influenced me pretty good this year ^_^ ..I thank you my friend

3. meganova

On Topic:
    List down some new ecchi anime.
    Me so-so 'hungry'.

Off Topic:
    I thought my influences has stopped last year?no?

4. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

it never stopped :p megan. You always have a good vibe on me and dude where's anime character of the week T_T?

On topic: I LOVE kissxsis. it's so............hot...nice :D

5. meganova

Well.. that thread had died because no one participate in it..
    Unless you guys want to play it again...

KxS? already got that.
    It's more than 'hot'... I guess..

6. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

I WILL PLAY :O ...if you can host it on AF too that would b GODLY ...Since mine is an anime site, people will deffinetly play. And you can offer Credits to the winner :D ...Wherever you host it, I will play. I miss it ^^

Angel Beats is not so cool.................yet

7. meganova

Well, lets see if I'm able to revive it here..

8. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

YES ^o^ ...please do. You have all my support :D

I wonder when Dream will update..there are quite a few anime that aren't mentioned :eek:

9. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

ah i'm too lazy to post download links for new anime episodes, the ones i posted are the newest and the ones that pretty catch my attention lol. hmm haven't got any new anime news lately

10. otakulily

otakulily Well-Known Member

Re: NEW Anime 2010 [UPDATED: MORE SPRING ANIME EPISODES RELEASED, Angel Beats ep 2]

Angel Beats still hasn't reached my level of expectations. It's definitely looking up, but the poorly-timed insertions of comedy are drowning out the already limited drama and plot development.

11. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Re: NEW Anime 2010 [UPDATED: MORE SPRING ANIME EPISODES RELEASED, Angel Beats ep 2]

ehhhh
    it's KEY-related
    if you watched Kanon or Clannad, you'd figure by now that they're doing this to pump up the story
    I still have faith for this serie

12. meganova

Story development was slow at the start, but I'm sure it will be interesting at the half of the stories.

13. freehand01

freehand01 Well-Known Member

well most of the new or good animes are just like that slow start, nut as the story progresses, it gets better....

14. meganova

I mean for the KEY related anime.

15. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

Re: NEW Anime 2010 [UPDATED: MORE SPRING ANIME EPISODES RELEASED]

key is always produce nice series and i love how the animation works, so smooth.
    ah the spring anime episodes now releasing 3rd episodes (arakawa under the bridge, angel beats, etc)

16. otakulily

I've watched all of them, including Air. None of them have the same tone as Angel Beats. There is never this much of a lack of seriousness is Key's anime. Key should stick to what they do best, not fill it up with bad jokes and crude humor. The series is only planned for 13 episodes, and it's already seeming more like a comedy rather than a drama.

17. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

>_> you never have anything happy to say do you? None-the-less, I'm gonna wait till the series finishes, or at least this season, before I DL any episodes. Just gonna grab them as a mass Torrent.

18. otakulily

Actually, I don't, at least not about Angel Beats. <_< I generally prefer drama over comedy, even if it has a sad ending. I loved Clannad AS, but I highly doubt that Angel Beats will live up to it's predecessors. The actual storyline is comprised of a fairly interesting idea, but little explanation and the character design is mediocre at best (Protagonist = average in every way possible, Yuri = obvious clone of a character we all "know and love", TK = wat). Really, the anime is being watered down by untimely humor, bad jokes and death by pi.

19. meganova

I hope the ending will not be a sad one.
    Like Crashman, I will watch it after all episodes has been released.

20. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

So don't watch it, no one told you to. It was your own choice to watch it if you want.