1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nessie alias the Loch Ness Monster

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kanwarrulz_123, Jan 18, 2008.

1. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Code:
    yeah, you only have to measure the consequences.

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

though you could build two of them easily for say around $500,000. and although that sounds like alot its really not considering how much is spent on research these days.

3. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

so you would actually consider draining this massive lake, which besides probably providing water facilities to people in the surrounding area, is the livelihood of many fishermen, not to mention a resevoir for a hydro electric plant providing electricity for the UK's national grid....all in the name of curiosity ??

4. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol no of course not, lol im a greeny. What im saying is that it would certianly be possible.

5. iamlegend

Yes of course it's possible....
    It's also possible for me to go on a murderous rampage killing all the children I see, and throwing them at people....
    Would I do it though.....?(rhetorical question)
    Besides the fact that I would have to be in an alarming mental state to do it.....the consequences would be astounding

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

quite possibly :p

7. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

though im sure its happened and hasnt stopped others. Somewhere there is someone who would do it im sure.

8. iamlegend

:( Watch out! Murdered child coming your way ;D ::) :( :-\

9. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ is that how you get rid of the penguins and polarbears so they dont ransack your igloos?

10. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Heh, you ^'ed into the ceiling.

11. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

very nice, winterr. :p

anyway, the lake could be drained to another place for the time it takes to be investigated. after that, the water could be pumped back into the lake again, and everyone would be happy.

12. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

it ALWAYS happens to me, check my sig or Reiders t-shirt for the quote he always uses.

13. Loonylion

Apart from greenpeace, considering you destroyed an entire ecosystem out of idle curiosity.

14. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

but, if the water would be drained back, there was no problem, was there? apart from the fishes.

15. Loonylion

the ecosystem would still be destroyed, and would take decades to get back to what it was.

16. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

well at least we will know if there is a moster in the lake or not or someone can give a better idea...

17. Loonylion

and Seph... :p