1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Neopets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonQuester, Feb 17, 2008.

1. sean-dude

sean-dude Well-Known Member

it cost me 100k!

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

I had 1 mill NP, but lost my old account. Then i started a new one, having 800 000 NP. Then spent 600 :p

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

When I played this long ago, I used to know a username that you would type into the search and this page would come up with all these goodies and heaps of free stuff..

4. DragonQuester

Yeah I remember that too! The search bar was helpful, and does anyone remember the "Shop Wizard" He gives you item searches and how much theyre worth :p

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I remember that guy. I think the username was like c22 or something. You haven't been on much lately.

6. DragonQuester

Who me? I cant go on navkat anymore, remember?

7. DragonQuester

Never mind guys, I actually guessed a bday i inserted on the navkat account, it was Jan 9th :p Its pretty close to my real bday of Jan 25

8. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I got bored of neopets when my friends quit, it's a boring game without friends

9. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

I joined Neopets in 2002 and quit a short while after when my real-life friends moved from Neopets to Runescape. Then I quit Runescape when my real-life friends moved from Runescape to watching random videos on YouTube and spending 8 hours on Facebook daily.

10. rorybob

rorybob Well-Known Member

That is just fucked up.....

11. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

nobody watches random youtube videos for fun.. i watch them when I'm bored...But I play Maplestory everynow and then and eversince I played luminous arc, I've been thinking of having my DS surgically attached to my hands......

I'm just kidding by the way

12. J A C O B

J A C O B Well-Known Member

what the hell neopets are for little girls

13. nisbahmumtaz

nisbahmumtaz Well-Known Member

Scientologists lolwut?

14. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I don't know what cult, it may have been the scientologists, but it may not have been

15. DragonQuester

They are? Then I dont know why there is a gender part