1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Neopets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonQuester, Feb 17, 2008.

1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

I have DragonFable, Adventure Quest, Neopets ;D And I use to find Neopets interesting, UNTIL they changed it up to a brand newer version. I liked the classic better

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i been using IIRC and IMO in this forums and i didnt get any warning......by short hand they mean plz, U, b4 and similar chat craps.

3. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

man i thought I could actually catch someone this time, but I always get kicked back.... I thought "Btw" was chatspeak...and textspeak.....

4. calvin_0

well i not sure about that because BTW (By the way), IIRC (If I remember correctly), OMG (Oh My god) and IMO (In my opinion) is actaully long words while b4 (before), U (you), plz (please) is actually one words, since its one words, its better to type it out....

5. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Internet shorthand includes abbreviations such as BTW, IIRC, and OMG. Please refrain from using them here.

6. Reemr

Reemr Well-Known Member

Oh man, this is ironic. I just started playing again recently. Like 2 days before this topic was created. This took my all of my time on the computer when I was like 12. Good times.

7. calvin_0

sure........but sometime cant help it, long words like "If i remember correctly" is waste time to type it out.....and having those in my post doesnt make them unreadable unlike those chat crap.

8. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

But people from another country who cannot understand English as well as us will not know what IIRC means.

9. DragonQuester

... Anywas, back to neopets. So yeah, I started playing a little again to relive the old times also

10. rorybob

rorybob Well-Known Member

I remeber obsessing about this game when i was 10, every minute i'd check to see ifthe person had responded to my challenges.
    Never heard of youyuball :S

11. monter

monter Guest

I thought it was a bit stupid and I lost intreast oh you creat an profile of a fictional monster thats a drawing yay how intreasting ::)

12. calvin_0

belive it or not, i dont know what LOL mean a few years ago...that what google is for.

13. PoppinBull3t

PoppinBull3t Active Member

I think you should name that Shoyru, Ken. WHAHAHHAAHA ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

14. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

It wasn't before? :D

Personally I never liked neopets.

15. DragonQuester

Lol What can I say about Marapets? :p

16. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

What's Marapets, My point exactly

17. err

err Well-Known Member

Ha, I remember Neopets. I made like 4 accounts but I kept forgetting the passwords. I don't like browser based games anyway.

18. DragonQuester

Lol same here. And Marapets is a thing related to neopets, except they copied it and it looks uglier, and Its like a ripped off version of it :p

19. sean-dude

sean-dude Well-Known Member

I used to play that but then it got really boring so I gave all my items to a noob. ;D

He was lucky! I had a pet rock and everything!!!

20. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

no way man, I have a pet rock too! I used to be a petpet collector ;D