1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NEED URGENTLY: Multiplayer DS Games!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by CloudBoii12, Dec 14, 2009.

1. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

LoZ: Spirit Tracks and LoZ: Phantom Hourglass

2. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

Btw,a bit off topic... i read a "great" reviewer stating that because Spirit Tracks' multiplayer mode is Wireless/Local-only ,it gets more points in his book.WTF.I just read that today and can't belive what i've read...

3. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

The multiplayer in phantom hourglass was shitty, it was kind of fun in spirit tracks.

4. MindFever

Well i liked it well enaugh.But ofcourse,compared to the GAME it is pathetic...
    That is not the point,the point is that the reviewer gave more points to Spirit Tracks because it doesnt use WiFi multiplayer...i mean,that's stupid.Its as if somebody had a FULL glass of wine and complained why he didnt get only HALF the glass (but payed the same price).
    I dont think LOCAL WIRELESS multiplayer is a good move on Spirit Tracks...it is seriously dissapointing.As if people are going to buy Spirit Tracks just to play it localy with other people (i know nobody who owns a DS/DSL/DSi)...meh,screw this ;)

5. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

If you can get some other people to play with you locally Soma Bringer might work I guess, If your into Diablo-esque Games?

Also on Wifi it is kinda justified, Local Wifi = less Lag, Internet Wifi = Lag...
    *Remembers the 3 hour Battle in Advance Wars* And I still lost... :-\

6. MindFever

Wow,i have no experience in Advance Wars over the WiFi ...didnt know it was so laggy.I dont understand how can this affect the gameplay since it is turn-based anyway.

Yeah,i understand their decision but i doubt it is because of lag... they wanted to be cheap and Nintendo hates me :))

But ofcourse,i love Diablo ;) I played Diablo II the moment it came out ...i still have the original CDs somewhere arround my room. Soma Bringer you say,hmmm...will try

7. gamblore101

gamblore101 Well-Known Member

TETRIS DS

8. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

All you do is compete for high score...
    Post Merge: [time]1264690606[/time]
    GRID is a good racing game

9. bidels

bidels Well-Known Member

DS yeah?

Animal Crossing: Wild World? but everyone has to have it.... or LOL? :D LOL is random

10. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

What the hell is wrong with you people, I needed this over a month ago, LOCK PLEASE.

11. bidels

bidels Well-Known Member

:( oops didn't check the date.......

12. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

hahaha

13. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha.

14. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

hahahhhahah

16. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

17. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

haha, you're all noobs who are spamming, awesome :D

18. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

So Cloudboii what are the best Multiplayer games.

19. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

fuck off...

20. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

+1. Pawned.