1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need MMO Recommendations.

Discussion in 'PC' started by Tboi, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I recommend Shin Megami Tensei Online. It's really pretty, unique and fun. I'm pretty sure it's in it's open beta phase atm.

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

hey cj. i tried the DigimonRPGonline link, but it doesnt load up the english patch

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It'll be on the forums

4. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Perfect World <- Beautiful. No endgame.
    Anarchy Online <- Amazing. Ugly.

5. DevilDinah

DevilDinah Well-Known Member

they don't make RF online anymore do they?

the ones i enjoyed are Ragnarok and Perfect world

6. richardrustyryan

richardrustyryan New Member

try world of warcraft then you can go in this site here: http://www.xtremetop100.com/world-of-warcraft
    and you can install world of warcraft here: www.thepiratebay.org
    and its absolutely free! you just have to change something to go offline but you can still meet other players

7. wolfshark

wolfshark Active Member

don't pirate WoW its not worth it.. id rather play on the real servers.. unless you have GM status on the free server..

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Hey, what's your character on Perfect World called? I'm a girl but i'm not telling my name because guys give me free stuff :3

9. Ichigo Tenshou

Ichigo Tenshou Well-Known Member

try fly for fun thats kool

10. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

i tried to pirate world of warcraft with torrents, but at 10% i stopped the download, because i knew there was no point in getting it that way and it may have not worked as well as i thought it would

11. exodia910

exodia910 Active Member

You guys don't have to download WoW by pirate. Blizz has a peer 2 peer downloader patch or you can use http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_mirrors which has the full version mirrors as well.

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Isn't there complcations with that?

13. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

Theres a free mmo called Runes of Magic thats very similar to WoW, and it has a neat dual classing system =p

Private servers for WoW are being shot down by Blizzard Legal atm. There are still some out there, but yo unevr know when Blizzard when take action towards them and you'll lose your characters =p

If you want a private server, I know of one that is offline at the moment because there isnt much demand for it, but if we can get a couple of people that want to play it can be started up at any time =p Just send me a PM sometime if you're interested

14. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Shaiya Online for mmorpg

Wolfteam for mmofps

15. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

LOALLL !!!

CJ Abuses girl power to get shit from Men in game.
    Nice

16. flashx_454

flashx_454 Well-Known Member

17. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

I did the exact same thing. I'm not going to blame them, though, if someone comes up to me in the game asking for something, I'm almost guaranteed to not give it to a male character.

18. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Well it serves them right for being so sexist...

19. Light_Of_Darkness

Light_Of_Darkness Well-Known Member

since noone mentioned it yet, Mabinogi. it's basically the 3d version of maplestory, but the ppl look more "real" (normal sized bodie:head ratio for one -_-)

20. k9112009

k9112009 Well-Known Member

Yeah, Mabinogi Online is cool. It has nice anime graphics and its fun to play.

I'm sure some of you have heard of it and others hate this game. It's called Entropia Universe. You can make exchange game credits for real money like Second Life but more stable. The problem is, it takes a VERY LONG time to earn money.