1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need help for Final Fantasy X - Yunalesca & other...

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by CloudBoii12, May 11, 2008.

?

How would you rate FFX's difficulty??

1. easy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. hard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. medium

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. easy, then hard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. hard, than easy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. it fluxuates constantly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. i dont really play it mch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. omg, medium, then LIKE KILLER!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. KILLER, then medium

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. not too hard....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. sorta changes early, then kills you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Well, i can kill 3 or 4 monsters in the omega ruins
    i can kill the mimic with the other monster it hangs around with, thats most of the gil/ap i get from there. i just hang like 5 steps away from a save sphere (afta battle i heal and save :)), so, yea.... which enemies give double/triple ap weapons??

and dw, im not using ultima weapons :), i cant customise right now rofl

2. CloudBoii12

hey i figured out how to gain levels :)

Just steal pitrification grenads from Zaurus's and use them against most monsters in the omega ruins (always have a character with flee as a backup)

OH and how do u do the cactuar sidequest thingy ??

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

On Bikanel Island? Anyways, you need to go to this picture of a Cactuar on a wall or something, if I remember. Then your quest should start. I think it gives you hints on where to find them and such, only thing I remember is that one is inside a treasure chest, and one is on your airship when you get to them. Good luck!

4. CloudBoii12

not much of a help, buh thanx 4 trying :)

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Argh....

Here's a tutorial that I found on how to beat it, if you need it. Hopefully it will help you.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/197344/17515

6. CloudBoii12

sowwy for making you angwy anand :'(

7. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

sigh...

ok.

for remien temple you have to mount a chocobo and go towards the very beginning of the calm lands.
    keep tapping x and you will jump over to the right and there ya go. remien temple.

beating yunalesca is easy if you understand status ailments. when she turns into that big medusa head, let her use her undead spells on you.
    (that way her OHKO spell doesn't kill you when you are undead. and don't use healing stuff on yourself while undead)

getting anima is impossible if you missed the treasure chest in bevelle. (the one that is right in front of you when you are about to exit)
    getting the magus sisters is when you get the celestial mirror and beat all of the ghost's aeons in remien temple.
    i think yojimbo needed like 252000 gil for a 100% catch rate. haha catch rate, couldn't think of any other way to describe it.
    that cactuar game was retarded. it didn't even give you good prizes for winning.

you europeans are so lucky to have the international version with the dark aeons.
    the US version is so friggen easy. I 3-hit-KO Omega weapon (with just Tidus.)

I seriously think this is one of the easiest FF games out there, just not in the minigames department. (I HATE blitzball! and butterfly catching)

ultimate weapons are overrated. I made ones that are better and just having the ultimate weapon gives you the aeon bonuses, not by equipping them. (aeons i never used because they're too slow)

kimahri is one of the best characters because he starts in the middle of the sphere grid making him ANY class. I personally use the white magic/black magic road/auron's path near the end game. (edit: he is well balanced, but he doesn't occupy a niche, like the other characters so there is little use for him. always fill the ENTIRE middle section of his default grid to maximize his effectiveness. Up until the calm lands did the thief version kimahri out do auron as far as attack/speed ratio and HP.)

i was one of the few people that actually sat there and filled the entire sphere grid with Tidus.
    Then i got OCD and started deleting out the +1 spheres and putting in +4 spheres.
    can't remember the location, but its where you get the alchemist dressphere in X-2. (edit: the arena)
    spent more time there than time sleeping.

all this talk of FFX has made me start up a new game on my PS3.