1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2011 Over The Nexus (J) AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by romsrule99, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Anyway nether mined hear it is for the people who do need it

Designed for R4 original cards only

WoodR4v1.25+YSMenuv6.51.1_And_Softreset_ForR4Originals

http://www.mediafire.com/?gs00e9pbbbwki3s

Backup games and saves format the micro SD chip, Extract content from rar to the root of your micro SD Chip, in NDS Games folder Boot 1. YSMenu v6.51.1.nds for use of YSMenu are 2. WoodR4 v1.25.nds to revert back to WoodR4

The game at the moment works better on YSMenu

Place games and saves in NDS Games folder

2. Chaz03

Chaz03 Well-Known Member

Works perfect on r4i.also i friggin love this game and the story mode is actually fun.2010 is no where as good as this :)
    Friend Code- 5028 3461 6838

3. prokilelr30

prokilelr30 New Member

Already done patch download
    that fixes for the flash carts
    http://www.mediafire.com/?syz84xqtnrhinuk

4. Kavasiki

Kavasiki New Member

I have downloaded, manually patched and tried everything written in this Thread.
    If anyone could someday find a fix for R4i (ultra) with AKAIO 1.8.1 then please send me a PM
    or if there are anything beside DeSmuME which have no Framerate skips nor Sound de-sync PM me. I'm desperate!

5. vaiskhan

vaiskhan New Member

please can any one help i downloaded the yugioh wc 2011 and started it with TTmenu using a dsi but when ever i start it a white screen comes and it gets stuck on it any suggestions oh and forgot to mention im using the r4i sdch v1.4 with the latest kernal which is 2.07

6. monkey_kong

monkey_kong New Member

If you downloaded the patch for the rom but you still get 'data cannot be found please re-insert card', you might be able to get it to work by doing an arm7 fix using Chrono Trigger (U) as the donor rom.
    Not sure what flash carts it will work for though...It worked for me but I'm using a ninjapass x9 and hardly anybody probably uses this flash cart. There's only one problem though, whenever you close your ds it will get stuck in sleep mode even when you open it back up >____>

I can upload the rom that works for me if anybody wants to try it...

http://www.mediafire.com/?q2njpeodho3xceb

7. Kavasiki

Kavasiki New Member

It gave me a white screen, which is a step forward :p

8. monkey_kong

monkey_kong New Member

You can use it in desmume if you just want to play it. It runs like 2x the speed it should normally run... lol

9. Kavasiki

Kavasiki New Member

I know, but I don't only want to play it on the PC, I want to play with friends, online, get new Ban-Lists, play it on trains and so on, see?

If anyone could try to fix Monkey's patched rom then I would be greatful

10. carCAR215

carCAR215 New Member

Hey is it me or are there a lot of missing cards? because i'm missing important cards like xx-saber dark soul, scrap archfiend and infernity barrier

11. kurinoone

kurinoone New Member

I've used one of the earlier fixes posted in this forum (http://filetrip.net/f24158-Yu-Gi-Oh-World-Championship-2011-Over-The-Nexus-AP-Fix-1-0.html) and it freezes a few minutes into Deck Construction. (R4 clone+YSMenu 6.51)

I'm coping with a dogily fixed structure deck atm lol; is anyone else getting this problem?

(edit: added link)

12. for ysmenu use retros updates with a clean unpatched rom
    retro's ysmenu libs works for clean unpatched roms

the patch is for ak, ez, wood....

13. alexf1996

alexf1996 New Member

I'm using prokilelr30's rom and it's working fine.

14. duhizy

duhizy Member

I'm having the problem were the game is patched on acekard latestAIO With the bypass anti piracy and its giving me a massege saying the data can't be read please reinsert card. Any ideas please?

15. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

EDIT: never mind *facepalm*

16. vaiskhan

vaiskhan New Member

having problem loading the game with TTmenu have a r4i sdch 2.07 and stucks on a white screen any suggestions and also using a dsi

17. hans martin

hans martin Well-Known Member

anybody tried to edit the text which is e.g. spoken when
    a duel start or when a monster attack?
    because for me it freezes

Edit: Ysmenu 6.51

18. pahrak2

pahrak2 Member

it works with that patch(AP Tools for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's WC 2011: Over the Nexus [1C210C66]) on:
    R4 wood
    R4i-SDHC 1.26 only with TTmenu 6.51

19. MegaV2

MegaV2 Member

Kinda off-topic but does the game includes English?
    I heard that the Japanese version of 2010 included English, but I'm not sure on this one.

20. mikik17

mikik17 New Member

Today i wanted to play on-line but when my opponent tried to do anything (stop to check the field or play something), they stopped responding. I waited until my opponent's clock reached zero, but nothing happened. I waited couple more minutes but still nothing happened. So i turned off my ds. When i connected again i lost my ranking points for turning off. It happened every time i wanted to play online (3-4 times). Have anybody experienced it besides me? Everything was fine yesterday