1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2011 Over The Nexus (J) AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by romsrule99, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Aluran

Aluran New Member

i got it working on my r4 III erm but im using a new version of the wood r4 for clones i guess i can upload you my version and game if you want

2. moo31

moo31 Member

just started the game. i'm using no gba no zoomer method with bios. things seem alrite so far. only thing i realized is i can't reset. if i do it says rom image crashed. i can still play the game by opening the rom but i can't reset. anyone have this issue?

3. Truly Rare

Truly Rare Member

When I try playing it using No$GBa 2.6a using Nozoomer, it just freezes on a Greyish-Black screen. It's patched Btw

4. Lenardo

Lenardo Active Member

Confirmed working on EZ-Flash Vi (EZ5i) on the latest firmware upgrade.

5. mogames

mogames Member

Is it normal to have the AI take forever to make a move (the ... thing the AI does when it get its turn lasts for a good 2-3 minutes)? Btw, using Desmume.

6. kewong

kewong Well-Known Member

Not really.For me they will take less than a minute

7. djjomon

djjomon New Member

I patched my rom, it was working perfectly. The kids were in the shack, the game did not freeze on the Main Phase, I was connected to WiFi. Now, all of sudden, the game will freeze on the fourth Free Duel option, and it freezes at the start of a duel in the middle of the story. Any known fix for this? Like I said, I have the AP patch and I am using the newest firmware on my EDGE.

8. trevor813

trevor813 Well-Known Member

you playing jap or english?

9. djjomon

djjomon New Member

Japanese rom, forgot to specify

10. djjomon

djjomon New Member

bump? Still having ROM issues

11. trevor813

try waiting for usa rom to be dumped * just suggesting*

12. djjomon

djjomon New Member

At this point, why not? I haven't played in a week anyway

13. trevor813

this game is awesome reguardless of what is in the game :D

14. AFCMan

AFCMan New Member

Ughh!
    I've never known such a frustrating game to try and get working :(
    Am using R4 Revolution for DS with Wood 1.25 and have tried clean rom, pre-patched rom and self patched rom and nothing works so far :(

Has anyone managed to get it to work with those specs?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I keep getting the "Unable to read data. Please turn off the power and reinsert the game card" hang, so I can't even play the game :(

15. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Wood v.1.25? Are you meaning to say you're using WoodTT v.1.25 or you have not update since Wood R4 v.1.25 ? Cause if its the second, then the latest version is Wood R4 v.1.30 as for WoodTT there is no more update for it as the source code been removed. There are quite a few Wood versions. Well if its was WoodTT, your option is to try WAIO or move to using YSMENU/TTMENU.

Try patching the clean rom with this : http://filetrip.net/f24193-RetroGameFan-MultiPatcher-1-28.html
    *Drag and drop method. Press Ok 2x.

16. godpo6

godpo6 New Member

Does this game work with the iedge with everything updated?

17. Purpleraisin

Purpleraisin New Member

Crashes in battle with iEdge (OS v2.3, latest firmware), didn't check for kids in the hideout.

With supplied patch, crashes on beginning the story mode :'(

Ahh well, thank you to the uploader anyway, it was worth a shot :)

EDIT: Have been playing the game perfectly fine now using the Japanese ROM. It seems to be all in English anyway, but if not you can use iEDGE's cheats database (a freshly updated one of course) to modify the game's language to your own liking.

18. yeapengchiam

yeapengchiam Member

I am using R4 SDHC 1.34. The r4new website is down. When I try to load this game, it shows loading... for a few seconds then follow by a white screen.

19. escorpio

escorpio New Member

I just got Wood R4 v1.61, but the links for the rom to be played on R4 are no longer active. Can someone please upload the game for me?

Thanks in advance.

20. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

There's no need for multiple posting.