1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] XXXX - Devil Survivor 2 (USA) AP thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

The fixes have to be applyed into the extinfo.dll then, They was a way i think but without the card it would be hard for me to test if works are not.

Post 14 http://gbatemp.net/topic/219170-r4i-pocket-firmware/

If not a wait new firmware.

2. acdc44

acdc44 New Member

Just saw the whole thread,and the post 14 of course.I already have those files correctly renamed (it just came written like that).

Tried to rename the TTMENU file to RKi.PK but it wont load the flashcart with that name. Here is the web of my R4,hope it helps you help me: http://www.r4i-gold.cc/

Thanks for all the effort,I apreciate it.

3. negativegray

negativegray New Member

Hello, is there a patch or update for R4i3D to run it?

4. void03

void03 Member

Using latest r4 wood(1.45), but is it just me or does the game freeze during 'Boy In combat' near the start of Day 3 (9.30)? It always freezes at the same point (after deciding to help the person) so not sure if anyone had the same problem or not.

5. acdc44

acdc44 New Member

Ok nevermind,fixed with this tutorial,hope this helps anyone with R4 clones like mine.

http://gbatemp.net/t264123-tuto-r4i-sdhc-and-other-clones-how-to-play-new-games

^^

6. Jhon 591

Glad to hear!, Sorry I've been a bit busy.

7. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Just a quick check, is the CLEAN version confirmed to work for the DSTWO?

8. Kekomancer

Kekomancer New Member

Using no$zoomer with patched ROM, boss fight works fine but the game locks up whenever a character takes damage from poison. Anyone familiar with this?

9. Jhon 591

Can anyone upload a save for me by the Dubhe is invincible issue ?, I need to do some testing but i have played the game with the AP fix so the fix might be in the save also, when i tryed it without the Ap fix.

Many thanks.

10. tarik155

tarik155 Member

hi i started playing devil survivor 2 and i patched a clean rom with dicastia ap patch and defeated dubne,so far everything seems normal except that the characters' face or body parts are sometimes invisible , no problem for that but whats bugging me is that the icon where -day- is written there is just a blue empty square on its right,the day isn't written is that an AP?

11. B3H3M0T

B3H3M0T Well-Known Member

maybe the problem was the rom ill try patched one

12. Elwinbu

Elwinbu Member

That's the emulator. happens to me too when using No$GBA, and I wonder as well if there is a fix for that...

13. Jhon 591

DeSmuME emualtor has better display of graphics but slower.

DeSmuME SVN r4189

http://www.emucr.com/search/label/NDS?&max-results=12

14. tarik155

tarik155 Member

i just tried it with desmume and indeed the blue space is where the time is written,is there no way to make that in no$zoomer too? cause desmume is slow on my pc afterall :p

15. Elwinbu

Elwinbu Member

The bigger question is if it's crucial to the gameplay. that is, if I can easily play without the time display.

16. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

It is, the game is ruled with time, some events are needed to be done within specific hours

17. Elwinbu

Elwinbu Member

Bah...thanks for answer...
    Guess I won't be playing it than, since DeSmuME is too slow :(

18. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

no problem, wait until a proper walktrough has been made, they tend to have the time hours.

19. 7pathsofpain

7pathsofpain Member

To fix the problems with the images, u have to go into the Other tab and under extras u click Select all ex. dont forget to save ur settings. Furthermore, once u reach the auction part, go to no$gba settings and choose opengl as 3d renderer and turn off Ex 0 in ur extras. This is a temporary solution, i hope this helps ;)

20. B3H3M0T

B3H3M0T Well-Known Member

yea it fix some area but make another bug too and at this menu i cant use my keyboard to pick or select menu only can use mouse

this happen when use nocash render
    [​IMG]

and this one happen when use opengl render
    [​IMG]