1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] XXXX - Devil Survivor 2 (USA) AP thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

you migth not need to apply it :/, all you need is to download the clean rom and YSmenu, or Wood, install it on your flashcard and go play, anyway i am about to see if ysmenu fixes DS2

2. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

HOLY CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT THIS
    Ahem, too bad there's AP : S

I'm going to *gasp* buy! it.

3. Kyasarin-Tsu

Kyasarin-Tsu Active Member

This patch works on an M3 now?

4. B3H3M0T

B3H3M0T Well-Known Member

ummm on menu, when write your name cant use left down up or right and it must use mouse i use No$zoomer
    can some one help???

5. 7pathsofpain

7pathsofpain Member

Did you change ur settings in no$gba via no$zoomer. u need to click the options tab, no$gba settings then the controls tab, from there u can customise the buttons to ur own choosing.

Has anyone encountered a problem with the other auctioners maccas not showing up during or after the demon auction app ?

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I still would recomend using a patched ROM with the emualtors, Although firmware.bin might fix the clean version for no$gba through no$zoomer.

No$gba Full Package - Run No$Zoomer

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/C6NOSYZV/NO_GBA_2.6a_-_Full_Package.rar

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Hey why is yours 45fps and mines 10? Mine still runs full speed.

8. turgay

turgay Member

Yup, I'm on day 2 now (M3 ds real)

9. Jhon 591

Don't know maybe the hardware,

Mine windows XP SP3 - CPU 2.4GHz , 2GB RAM <- And even that's crap my today's standers !lol

Windows type can also slow things down also, unless good hardware.

Anyway 28TH FEB today officle game release date, I wonder if we will have a scene's release later some time ;) , Wood Dump , not wifi.

10. msg2009

Mines Win7 - CPU 2.2 quad core, 3.25 GB RAM.
    If the game ran slow I would understand but it's full speed. On other emulators slower fps means the game is slower. Odd.

11. Jhon 591

That is odd how is your % running at ?, As long as its runnign at full speed what matters ?...

Maybe the % means more in how the speed works ....

I know the emualtor don't take advantage on duo are quad core systems as the emaultor came out long ago, and martin the make just dispeard .

12. msg2009

It's 100% but 10fps.
    [​IMG]

13. Jhon 591

@ msg

I think i have figured your issue , Go into Options (O) / Update Interal (P) and turn it up from 10fps to 60fps .

Reset and give it a few momens to kick in.

14. msg2009

It works, thanks Jhon.

15. Jhon 591

No problem ;) , Also you may what to save no$gba setting though no$zoomer befour closeing down.

16. acdc44

acdc44 New Member

It doesn't work in my R4i-gold.cc 3DS. It stops loading at around 30%.And says rom load faild errcode=-4.

I'm very noob in flashcarts patches,AP,Ysmenu and all that;so let me thank you in advance and excuse me for my noobness in the field.

Anyone know how do I fix it? Or if there is a patched rom for my R4? Thanks.

17. Jhon 591

The AP patch dose not fix errcode=-4 , Do you have a ttmenu folder with files called extinfo.dat / infolib.dat with in ?...

See this topic http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.msg818800#msg818800

I know they was a fix for dual boot on R4i-Gold, But i'm not sure a bout if RGF firmware is sutable for .cc 3DS type

If you do have a ttmenu folder are them type of files called extinfo.dat and infolib.dat then you just need to replace the latest ones of them files .

18. blankzai

blankzai New Member

jhon can you post another link for your no$zoomer? Thanks a lot! :D

19. acdc44

acdc44 New Member

I have a file called TTMENU (is not a folder) wich is a system file. Then I have only a extinfo.dll. Dind't find any extinfo.dat or infolib.dat

20. Works on R4 III with Ysmenu with latest retro game fan update. No problem saving either. Not sure about the first boss but i'll report in as soon as i get there :D

Works like a charm, on 3rd day and no issue encountered so far.