1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS section possible solution

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gamerace19, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenfire

greenfire Well-Known Member

i second that although i have never run a romsite. dont be haters people we still got the forums.

2. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Whatever happans t this site i will stay on whit it and you guys to the end :p
    Thanks for all your hard work everyone!

3. stanoneal

stanoneal Guest

Whats really happened is that romulation has wimped out to the big boys so we might as well go to download sites that are not so scared of wetting there pants and injoying the free pirate downloads games which we are all on here for, because if you say that you are downloading games to try as previews before buying you are talking bulls--t. If you dont like the truth then please report me and my account will be cancelled. But so what because this site is now a complete waste off time and as much use as a fart in a wind tunnel!

4. Reider

Reider Modereider

Yes, because we totally don't have a plethora of other games on here besides NDS. Brilliant logic there cuntcream.

Bye now.

5. greenfire

you are a fucker.... good riddance. Some of us do support the game companys for the great games they provide of by purchasing the games! (but only if they're great and not a complete waste of money.) like Pokemon SoulSilver i purchased it and i dont regret it. Support the great games and receive further great games and continue.... (FYI unlike you im no fucker)

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Although he'll never see this:
    Would you go to jail for an ungrateful asshole such as yourself?

Yeah, I wouldn't either.

7. greenfire

i second that.

8. OtisJ91

OtisJ91 New Member

I third that!
    I'm highly annoyed about the NDS roms being taken down, but.... They were free. I bet none of you people paid for a premium account, or bought points, and even then, Seph owes you nothing. There was no agreement that this will be your personal rom dispenser, and besides, you had plenty of opportunities to download what was there.
    This site has been there for us, and it has other roms, of games from a more beautiful era of gaming, shut up and play them instead.

For years, Seph has been providing roms for everyone, even the ungrateful swine who are quitting because the DS roms are gone, and as many have stated, if you're gonna act like that, nobody wants you here.
    He put himself on the line for all of you, and now perhaps it's time to think of him, instead of yourselves, and realize that this is something he had to do, since he doesn't exist to make you happy to the detriment of his own life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.