1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS]Problem with corrupted Data and unable to write data

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by kuzumitaiga, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

i say download another emulator (ive tested the one's that i can download, desmume is the best if no$gba isn't working) i comment Desmume

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

There is a psp emulator-it's in java...

But compatibility is LOW and graphics are still in process of prefecting.

Just grab yourself the ps2 emulator-games are better on that-and your pc would do better than what mine did for devil may cry 3...

10fps-FORGET IT!

(PCSX2-the ps2 emulator-while not perfect it is very close-but to get any speed you need a good rig-refer to the site below for compatibiliy list-use only "perfect" games)

http://pcsx2.net/

Some games work great though-Killer 7 was wicked fun :) and full speed-it depends on graphic intensity for that.

3. kuzumitaiga

kuzumitaiga Member

i have a PS2 lol, and i have DMC 4 too on my pc, not that bad FPS but the keyboard controls are too confusing, have to get a controller to play it like a normal kid, or else i'll end up like that angry german kid on youtube. too bad PSP emus aren't that advanced yet huh >_>

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It has many revisions (psp emulators) but it's got a logn way to go.

I also have dmc4-with a fake ps2 controller on it XD

I also got a ps2 just because I wanted speed from my games-gta sn andreas isn't right when they speak and swear in slow-mo :(

5. kuzumitaiga

kuzumitaiga Member

true lol, but GTA SA is the best GTA games I've ever played, GTA IV was kinda bad, in PC, many issues, and gameplay... no tanks, no jets, FAIL. btw im adding u in msn. that's ur msn id rite?

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It is-keep in mind I may not be on all to often-ad check out spam thread if you want me more...active-it's like me there-RANDOM and you get no warning of what "mode" I'll be in :)

7. kuzumitaiga

kuzumitaiga Member

lolwut? wokkaayyy

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Read the Common Issues. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.