1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Conquest AP Topic and Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 19, 2012.

1. PrettyGirl16

PrettyGirl16 Member

Dosen't work on my EDGE 2.3 :(

2. grimreaper26

grimreaper26 Well-Known Member

Am I the only one getting a nintendo error code 20100 when trying to connect to the WFC in this game? I'm playing it on my acekard 2i and even successfully downloaded Motochika's / Motonari's Episode, but now that I try to get the new Kenji episode I can't connect. I'm sure I didn't change any connection settings on the DSi and the router :|

Is this some sort of hidden AP that was stuffed in the previous DL'ed content? Or Nintendo's servers are just acting up? (I've yet to check on my original Pokemon White game card)

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Its not Kenji Episode that comes after Motonari & Motochika Episode, but Ranmaru Episode for the US version. Its probably your WIFI router acting up. There's no hidden catch behind the first download. Never was, never will. Cause actually the events are already inside your rom if you know how to see it using hex editor. The wifi download connection on the event is actually just to unlock it. Not really downloading it (if you know what I mean).

4. grimreaper26

grimreaper26 Well-Known Member

Ah well I thought it was downloading, didn't know it was just unlocking. In any case thanks for the info, maybe I need to reset the settings either on the router or on the DSi, or just keep on trying to connect when I feel like it lol.

Regarding the episodes, I only based it on this: http://www.pokemonconquest.com/en-us/episode and I meant Keiji not Kenji, my bad.

Edit: I just checked if I could connect to the Nintendo WFC using Pokemon White with the same settings I use to try connecting to Pokemon Conquest. Lo and behold, I was able to tuck in a pokemon. So I'm guessing it's the pokemon conquest servers that are acting up?

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Better follow this updates instead : http://www.serebii.net/conquest/wifievent.shtml, more reliable in my opinion.

6. nighttmare

nighttmare New Member

The game still has the white screen even after updating to Wood 1.49. Pretty sure the file isn't corrupt since it's able to play on Desmume.

7. IGdood

IGdood Member

Anyone have any luck with R4 Ultra?

8. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

i tried it on akaio 1.9.0 still doesnt work o_e

9. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Make sure you're using the latest loaders.

10. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

this game is still having problems. normmat is aware of the problem and said he will update loaders soon

11. xsnowiegirlx

xsnowiegirlx New Member

Are there any ways to make it work on the CycloDs?

12. RY-Cleru

RY-Cleru New Member

For Acekard 2i users you are able to play it with the "game enabler" cheat code. It worked fine with me!

13. 4lvc4rd

4lvc4rd New Member

hi, i have the m3 izero gmp-z003, i can play using the ap v2 version of the patch, but cannot use any kind of code. any idea?
    it seems that the codes mess with the patch making it go white screen...
    thanks.

14. moosezoog0

moosezoog0 New Member

I'm in the same situation. Can anyone please answer this?

15. acucar11

acucar11 Member

I played this game on my Acekard 2i using AKAIO 1.9.0 on my NDSi which hasn't been updated for months.
    The game worked fine. But once I finished the last main story battle, the credits came up and the sound got distorted but the credits kept going. Once it reached the end of the credits the game crashed while still making the same weird sounds.
    Did this happen to someone else besides me? What should I do to fix this?

16. iluvfupaburgers

gamr still isnt fixed on 1.9.0. it should have been but didnt. normmat knows there is a problem and hopes to fix it in the next loaders

17. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Works on Supercard DSone with latest patches.

18. acucar11

acucar11 Member

So once the new loader's released will that problem be fixed? Or will I need to start a new game in order for it to work?

19. iluvfupaburgers

it should just fix it. no need to start again

20. adwarrd0987

adwarrd0987 New Member

That patch only exists within the AP patcher as far as I know. Only those who edit it have access to the database, and otherwise, there's no way that I'm aware of to extract the ROM fix. Regardless, the AP generally is different between regions, and even when it's the same, the AP points always differ.