1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Conquest AP Topic and Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Most likely he'll have to delete the old save file. It could be corrupted because of using that faulty AR.

2. sugaermilk

sugaermilk Member

No, it works without the codes. I did get a corrupted file once but I recovered it.

3. lachy0192

lachy0192 Well-Known Member

ive been playing this game alot on no$gba and its sick but i cant get it to work on my r4i gold chip and im not familar with all this wood business is it just updated software or something that will make new games work and if so tell me what wood is all about and the link:)

4. IGdood

IGdood Member

Hello sirs,

I'm using R4 Ultra with the Akaio 1.8.6 update. I tried the prepatched roms here and they don't work.

Do you have any suggestions that I can follow? Thank you.

5. voldemont

voldemont Active Member

I have a Acekard 2i and I downloaded the patched version and updated my uploader. Got the game working I even beat the game ;D, but now the game isn't loading anymore. I tried following all the advice on this thread but nothing seems to work. I tried downloading the extra content from online, could that have messed my rom up?

6. me123

me123 Well-Known Member

I've done that but for some reason it still wont load:(

7. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Try it on DeSmuME.
    If it doesn't work, it means your file is probably corrupted.

8. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

doesnt work on acekard2i with akaio 1.8.9z :L

9. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Is the ROM patched?

10. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

Try out the acekard files i provide in the op

11. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

it was clean and
    i used the original 1.8.9 didnt work then i used akaio 1.8.9z still didnt work

12. Konnada

Konnada Member

Same here. Tried both; both didn't work.

13. iluvfupaburgers

you used clean rom? you need to patch the rom or download prepatched one

14. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

thanks for the tip :3

15. Konnada

Konnada Member

I've used both the clean rom as well as the pre-patched rom on 1.8.8 akaio and then I installed the 1.8.9z akaio from the op. No go on any of those.

Now I get a "FAT Error" when trying to run it.

16. iluvfupaburgers

backup all your data from the card. then format the card to fat32

17. Konnada

Konnada Member

I used the Panasonic SD formatter with default settings and it works now. Backed up all of my files & folders, used the formatter, copied them back, and now I'm able to generate a save file as well as play the first match. Much farther than I've gotten without reformatting. Thanks!

I wonder if using the SD formatter will help get it to run on CycloDS? I'll be messing around with that later.

18. Arcelio

Arcelio Well-Known Member

I'm having a small issue using TTMenu (dual-boot on an R4i SDHC). When it gets to the scene before the credits after the main campaign is finished, it just freezes. Same thing happens after finishing a side story. Help?

19. west13

west13 Well-Known Member

to work the game you need a good micro card 1 to 2 gb then you need a sdforrmater panasonic and do a full format then put latest firmware and loaders if cart need it then put the game on only that game then load up it works enjoy formater has to be 1.3 to work and fast microcard sum cards micro wont work

20. Konnada

Konnada Member

I can get the game to launch on CycloDS (normal version, not "i") after using the Panasonic SD Formatter, but I didn't try much else of the game. Not sure if it works beyond that point. Anyone else tried CycloDS (specifically the pre-patched version)?