1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 Translation Project

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 22, 2012.

1. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I haven't even found the time to get on the computer!
    Well, today is the last da of school. When I get home I'll make some mirrors.
    Post Merge: [time]1348225147[/time]
    Pocket Monsters - Black 2/White 2 Translation Project

6042 - Pocket Monsters: Black 2 (JPN) (ENG. 2.3) (BAHAMUT) | TurtleShare
    6043 - Pocket Monsters: White 2 (JPN) (ENG. 2.3) (BAHAMUT) | TurtleShare

Again, sorry for the large delay in updating the links.
    I've been in a play, I got a girlfriend and I haven't really had time to add them. But I'm back (sort of).

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

thread cleaned. If I see stuff like that again bans will be handed out. Read the post in the announcements board for more information.

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Thanks Loony.

Notice:

I have been alerted by a kind member that Nintendo has hired lawyers to prevent Pokemon Black
    2/White 2 going on the internet.
    Thus, that is why most of the links posted have gone down very soon.

4. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

i wouldnt be surprised, activision sent a cease & dessit action againts wiird just because they tinkered with the spyro: skylander's adventure and threatened with a lawsuit, if a company did it i am not surprised nintendo is following a tide

5. Loonylion

LOLOL skylanders is shit. typical activision, make a shit game and then blame pirates for it not selling. Of course, the fact you need to keep buying the figurines for it probably contributes to the lack of sales since most people have very little discretionary income at the moment.

6. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

eh i havent played it so i cant say if it's good or bad, but i did found it to be an ass move to send a cease & desist only because gamers came up with codes for the game

7. Loonylion

It's not a spyro game, I can tell you that much. It's a game that features some purple abomination that they call spyro.

8. yuoh

yuoh New Member

Ive just beaten the Game Looking forward to ENGLISH DIALOGUES seems fun if we can understand the dialogues.

9. Reme

Reme Well-Known Member

from my understanding they have shut down the translation project

10. Alterazohg

Alterazohg Active Member

can anyone post a link that doesnt have the download removed? every link so far in this thread has had the file removed, didnt think they would get taken down so fast. unfortunately i dont have a clean rom right now to update my game.

11. lcleong

lcleong Well-Known Member

the official usa game come out like in just 6 days.
    can't u just wait till then?

12. mkdms14

mkdms14 Member

Word on the street or in this case the net is several people have already gotten there hands on a copy of the game today. Which means we should start seeing rom links popping up soon depending on how long it takes to do the inicial rom dump and upload time.
    I have already seen people post pics with the actual us version already.

13. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

o.o yup, no sleep for me tonight

14. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Just because people get it, doesn't mean they'll dump it.

15. mkdms14

mkdms14 Member

True but I thought I would point out that the time we would could expect a dump of the rom can't be too far down the road. I personally believe wednesday would be the earliest to expect the rom but at the same time I am not expecting anything. Either way it will be out on the net soon soo lets just leave it at that ok.

16. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Agreed.
    It'll be out soon (that I can guarantee), but when it is, no one knows.
    I'm sure a few private dumps will appear, but it is better until we wait until a scene release.

17. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

I can still remember the newbie flood of 2011 March when B/W was released.
    Loyalists, comrades and dear romulationians, Brace yourselves for the newbie blast, for this time, the flood of noob will be more thicker and stronger in size.

18. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I've got it handled.

19. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

We've got the simple 'YES' and 'NO' answers ready in the bag. :p
    Just kidding.... ;)
    Just need all important info added to OP when the time comes.
    So just need to direct the newbies to page 1 and read the info there.
    Easier that way.

20. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

sneaking in to say this, i might have a verified dump, i am in the progress of downloading it ^__^

my friend came through and spoke to me about what site had them and well, maybe they aren't like the 100's i have went through already which is the jpn version with the english patch

edit: ok, well that was a major bust, i verified it was the other rom again >__> arent people tired of doing this yet?