1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 Translation Project

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

But is nice to say a big thanks :) , Give's them more encouragement for there future projects ;)

2. lcleong

lcleong Well-Known Member

now waiting for early leak of pokemon black/white 2 eur/usa
    already mid month of september... ::)

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Won't happen.

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

too bad. i guess it didnt help them in joining up forces with project pokemon. oh well. good work anyways :)

5. Jhon 591

No Excuse at all ^ ;) , One need to know Japanese language in Oder to help... I in no way do, And they do not like online translates as they are useless.

Anyway I may know a little hexadecimals thumb/arms/tree branch est , But No way grate at all, I do my best and that is all :)

Yes will be glad to see the Official release :)

6. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

Its a good thing that im not looking forward in this translation because i know that this will gonna happen.Its much better to wait for the official release if you dont want to be disappointed because translating games in short time and the official release will be out in a month will result just like this and also they are doing this for free and on their free time thats why you cant expect them for completing the translation up to 100 % and in the fast phase.

Maybe next time when they are planning translate pokemon games or other games that will be released in a month i think its much better to stick on translating the menus,items dont include the text for less disappointment because they know that translating text will not happen and not looking forward and hoping for it.

7. Carpenoctum

Carpenoctum Well-Known Member

Haha Jhon you rock at hex don't be so modest! It's been through your efforts that a lot of games on here have received a quick AP patch :)

Anyway, a heads up to anyone looking to DL the rom, it seems all links have been taken down.
    I've not bothered having a look at this until now since I prefer to wait till close to release, that way I probably won't complete the game before I buy it! XD
    There are torrents knocking around that have both roms clean though if you know what to look for.

Also, a massive thanks to the translation teams for the massive efforts involved in a high pressure project like this!

8. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I see no point in fixing them at the moment.

9. Jhon 591

@Carpenoctum

Thanks man :) ^^

10. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

New links

Black 2
    http://billionuploads.com/cv4eb5cln52w

White 2
    http://billionuploads.com/qafml88vmmqu

11. xRolexKing

xRolexKing New Member

what emulator system will read the game??wood, moonshell or what??
    Post Merge: [time]1347908567[/time]
    ;Dwhat emulator system will read the game??wood, moonshell or what??

12. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

what do you mean emulator system, you mean like desmume? besides, with the ap patch, any card can play it

13. Jhon 591

1. Emulator's = PC for running NDS games on your PC , emulator's are no$gba through no$zoomer are desmume
    2. WoodR4 is a firmware that can be used on flashcards sutch as R4's and play your nds games.
    3. Moonshell is a movie and music player for flashcards of most types , You can play movies in DPG format are mp3 music ext...

Hope this make it more clear :)

14. tanker009

tanker009 Member

sorry if i'm wrong , but the way you talk makes me think you are a real asshole , instead of helping you rather post something like this ? always short answers and mostly kinda disrespectfull
    but then again sorry if i'm wrong , this is how i see your answers

15. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

You obviously haven't seen any of my other posts.
    The way you speak makes me think you are an asshole that expects everyone to do something for you. There are other links on the op. Use them.

16. ohad1th

ohad1th New Member

i downloaded black 2.3 and all the pokemon names are in japanese :O

17. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

This happens.
    You need to change the settings of the Pokemon names in the menu I think.
    There's quite a few things on it in the PokeStation forums, you could have a look there for a solution.

Anyhow, I'll have a check for you once I've finished this play I'm doing for the next few days.
    'Mr. Toad's Mad Adventures'. Gosh, it is so bad.

18. Aphatos

Aphatos Well-Known Member

links died for the pre-patched trans roms... can you reupload? thx

19. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Why not? I'll upload 'em when holidays come around.
    I should've done it earlier, but I've been so busy.

20. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

Although I'm busy, and it's not the holidays for me, I've still somehow managed to upload these. I have no idea how I found the time to do so. (Hint, I had the uploads going while I was doing other things on the computer. It's a little known trick, but it is possiable to upload a file while doing completely unrelated things on the computer.)

White 2, pks/ppm 2.3
    http://billionuploads.com/2p3zeeksvz6l

Black 2, pks/ppm 2.3
    http://billionuploads.com/ptc4th5x202s