1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 Translation Project

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 22, 2012.

1. megadarks

megadarks Well-Known Member

DUDE why the hell i see on almost EVERY place even in the 1st town and 2nd town that you go to in Pokemon white 2 i see some English words and some Japanese words ... ATLEAST MAKE THE gym towns got english not a stupid mix ..

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Why don't you help out if you are so annoyed?
    People do it by blocks of text. They do not know where each translated piece of text goes.

3. megadarks

megadarks Well-Known Member

ik ik and i am sorry its just the game is so freakin awesome that i can not wait to play it completely Perfect i mean there is ALOT of stuff that NPC keep saying and its important but i do not get it due to its not in english and i already did look at a FAQ of how to play the game and it did help me but i don't want to keep pausing and looking and doing stuff i don't wanna do

4. Hevisieni

Hevisieni New Member

Any estimate how long until it's fully translated? Or when the next update will be?

5. Septum

Septum Member

This is a great translation patch so far. Keep it up fellas and thank you! I don't want to seem snotty but there is a mistake in the translation I'm playing so far. IN the beginning before obtaining the first pokemon there is a typo. When your trainer heads up the stairs of the lookout with the rival trainer, scenery is spelled as "scenary" and I thought I should point it out. In any case, excellent job so far. I will post more findings. =]

6. Coolayush23

Coolayush23 New Member

I patched Pokemon Blac 2, as well as white 2, with the patch v2.3, and it never opens up the pokemons window, and bag.The game freezes when Bianca tries to give me the 10 pokeballs.It says: Ash recieved ???????????????" and then freezes.Can anyone help?

7. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

Try downloading the prepatched rom. See if that works

8. PHDIKOULAS

PHDIKOULAS Member

great patch but the real deal will soon be out

9. shinigamithanatos

shinigamithanatos New Member

I have ttds with YSMENU 6.83 rDATA v6079
    but any version: patch, clean have a disk errcode=-81
    what i should do?

10. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Error -81 could be caused by fragmented deleted files in your SD Micro.
    What you need to do is, copy over your SD Micro's content to a folder in your PC, then you do a full format to the SD Micro, after that you return all copied content back to the SD Micro. It should normally fix that -81 issue.

11. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

i understand how you feel there, but right now i see a couple of main people working on this and i am one of them >__> i am fixing up the pokedex/pokewood/and N's pokemon battles/etc.

right now though, i have been asking for help to find any bugs/glitches stuff like that but it seems with the prepatched white 2 rom, it seems to freeze at the bianca giving you the pokeballs event and in order to resolve this, have a prepatched 2.2 rom get past that point and save and swap to the 2.3 patch

12. ashbash231

ashbash231 Member

Hi guys I'm excited about the work you are doing with the translating of Pokemon Black and White 2 It's great that you can actually do that ! I am just wondering how progress is coming along? Is it still going well? But keep up the good work everyone who is involved in translating the ROM to English! It is a great thing! So yes keep up the good work and hopefully its going well!

13. joacogdelr

joacogdelr New Member

is this paths only for windows? it won't work 4 me

14. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Pardon?
    Oh, and no chat speak please. Use 'for' instead of '4' and such.

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I suspect he meant patch, in which case as far as I know you need to be running windows to apply the patch, but the resulting patched file is playable on any OS with a working ds emulator.

16. Septum

Septum Member

Hold on... what's wrong with chat speak? He shouldn't be forced to talk how he doesn't want to.

17. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it's more difficult to understand, especially for people who don't speak english as a first language, or who are using translators because the translation software can't translate it. It's also against the forum rules.

18. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Let's not forget less then one month now be four proper versions are out of both (EUR) and (USA)

I would just like to say a Big thanks to all the translator's hard work and efforts for us :) and all best to your future projects ;)

19. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

I think the translation is officially stop here is what i read in last post!

(The translation project has come to an end. The project depended on contributions from translators, and since we no longer have any contributions - we have decided to close this project.

It was fun while it lasted and we thank you for your amazing support throughout the process! It was a big thing for us this summer and we hope that we can, in the future, attempt to completely translate another game.

If you're experiencing any trouble with our patches, our Pokemon Black 2 & White Translation Project Q&A Thread! will still be open to answer any of your questions regarding our patch. Please note that the thread is for b2w2 translation patches only and not for general ROM issues. If you have a problem with your ROM, post a thread about it and someone will assist you. )

dont know if its true.

20. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

It probably is.
    The real version of the ROM comes out in a month, so it is really no point in translating it further.

They would've probably kept going if the USA/EUR versions were released later.