1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 Translation Project

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 22, 2012.

1. kincai

kincai Member

im using the Pocket Monsters - Black 2 (JPN) (ENG. 2.3) (BAHAMUT)

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Maybe you could ask RGF himself http://gbatemp.net/topic/267243-retrogamefan-updatesreleases/page__st__2370

I'm sure this game has been fixed, unless you are having other issues.

PS: I'll download the patcher and test.
    Post Merge: [time]1345455024[/time]
    EDIT: Patched the clean ROM using the patcher 2.3 / and works fine on YSMenu .

Yes maybe ask RGF .

3. kincai

kincai Member

Ah nvm and thx for ur reply. I fix it with trying reformat the card and juz copy the Ysmenu. Now can play aladi. i think its becoz the Wood R4 file is confusing the directory for the YSmenu since there are some same file name. =)

4. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

I think its much better when they are doing the translation separately because there was a competition going on who will finished the the translation first but now that there is no competition and they merge the translation and now its start to slow down.

5. banban11

banban11 Member

( rockerszz)I think its much better when they are doing the translation separately because there was a competition going on who will finished the the translation first but now that there is no competition and they merge the translation and now its start to slow down.
    If im right, One of those translaters wasn't going for the whole game, What I mean by that is not 100% of the game was going to be translated, only the one which help you to the last boss or whatever its called. but either way what you say might be true. altough the usa version is coming out soon

6. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

well, like the previous poster said, the first black/white translations got close to 100% if i remember right we were working on the last bits of it when the english versions of the game came out so dont put us down yet

7. Himiko

Himiko New Member

I use Wood 1.50 Original 2gb R4 and I have no problems with patch 2.2 with 8 badges.

8. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

WoodR4 v1.51 is out.

9. aljon

aljon New Member

Re Upload Please...

10. Kylar_Stern

Kylar_Stern Member

I have issues with Pokemon black 2. Before this newer version came out, I was able to use cheats and soft reset on my r4isdhc rts silver lite with the new label. Now I cannot. Any suggestions?

11. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Not sure what kind of cheat extension is on the R4i RTS, but normally you can use the below method;
    Use and R4CCE.exe program, run the program and press the [...] button, locate your PKM B/W2 rom, and it then should show you the decrypted GAME ID of that rom. Take note on that GAME ID. Close it and don't save. Now re-open the program, this time choose to LOAD/OPEN your cheat database (cheat/usrcheat). Locate the cheat for Pokemon B/W2, in the database, edit the GAME ID, choose SAVE (do not press SAVE AS). Done.

*You can find R4CCE.exe from Google/Filetrip. And do keep a backup before doing the above method.

12. Kylar_Stern

Kylar_Stern Member

The setup on my card is the same as the dual core r4isdhc card. Just two different programs that I can use, the original firmware or wood. Like I said before, the cheats and soft reset worked before they joined together and made this newer version.

13. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

So you are using WOOD ?
    If so, have you checked the START menu in WOOD?

1. Press START
    2. Press SETTINGS
    3. Press the touch screen right arrow until you see PATCHES
    4. See if the CHEAT IN GAME(AR) is ON or not; you will want it ON
    5. See if the RESET IN GAME is ON or not; you will want it ON
    6. Press OK
    7. Press OK to SAVE SETTINGS

Oh, make sure you do have the usrcheat.dat in your CHEAT folder inside the _RPG folder in your SD Micro.

I don't have the same cart as you, but WOOD secondary firmware has the same interface in general.
    Normally when I update my WOOD in my cart, I just copied the _DS_MENU.DAT, savesize.bin, WOOD.nds, and updater.dat
    That to avoid changing the UI folder as it will in turn change the interface settings.

14. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

What?

15. Segtendo

Segtendo Member

Just a heads up.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?eibc94l96o87qeh
    This file got removed.

Well, actually, they both did.

16. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Oh. Great.
    Deleted the files and fired a counter-claim at MediaFire.

I'll re-upload ASAP.

17. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

18. Kylar_Stern

Kylar_Stern Member

I have the setting correct, but for some reason, when starting up the game it sits at the white screen like it did before they fixed it previously.

19. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

What firmware are you using?

20. Kylar_Stern

Kylar_Stern Member

firmware or kernel?

New R4isdhc-silver 2.03 BETA

Latest firmware of New R4isdhc-silver Card support 3DS 4.3.0-10
    Post Merge: [time]1346377083[/time]
    They released a new kernel without wood, and it works... Except for the C-Gear again... causes freeze of you turn it on.