1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 Translation Project

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Re: [NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 Translation Projects

You serious ?, I find nothink wrong with Downloading from any of the file host within.

I can extract one verzend.be is best and no wait times.

http://www.verzend.be/yiy0e3800xvl/DAT_s_v6057.rar.html

Just where it says download link, you click on the box above it and say Download File

[​IMG]

2. teamozie

teamozie Member

brave man using IE lol...

3. Jhon 591

Yep XD, I like to keep it simple and keep the AV up to date and drivers for SP3 .

4. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

lol trolled with the new patch, 35% of the story

5. Hisoka23

Hisoka23 New Member

I'm a noob at this. How do you update your game to a new patch and keep your save? Thanks.

6. Jhon 591

With witch patch ?... v4 known to be buggy i beleave.

It's time's like this xd where you start to think like,
    [​IMG]
    Post Merge: [time]1341855734[/time]
    Rename the save to the patched ROMs name, both save file and rom has to match names, But not the file extention.

Like exsamble

PMB2(JPN).nds
    PMB2(JPN).sav

7. serhat359

serhat359 Well-Known Member

or if it's on wood;
    PMB2(JPN).nds
    PMB2(JPN).nds.sav

8. Hisoka23

Hisoka23 New Member

Okay so this is my patched file [Pokemon Black 2 1.8 patched.nds] and this is my save state [Black 2 9.dst] I couldn't find any .sav files I've been using save states only, is that wrong? So just patch the game then rename my save state to [Pokemon Black 2 1.9 patched.sav]?
    If you can't use save states could someone tell me where I can find the .sav file? If I use the ingame save

9. serhat359

serhat359 Well-Known Member

.sav is created when you actually save in-game

10. Jhon 591

Yes ^, He could be using an emualtor as .dst , but this file maybe in no way the same as a save file for a flashcard would be.

11. Aphatos

Aphatos Well-Known Member

wow v4 is so buggy, guys right when you enter Cherens (1st Gym) place EVERYTHING goes back to Japanese, Pokemon names, items, menu etc. Screw this I'm going back to v1.8 :/

12. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

V1.8 has far more bugs. They've just been speeding up at Project Pokemon, and as such, more bugs are popping up. They're squashing bugs from patch to patch, but it has to be acknowledged that neither patch is final yet. As such, v1.8 is a buggy mess due to Pokestation not really working on bug fixing as they go, and v4.0 from PP is a little bit buggier than previous releases because of the fresh story translation.

Now, as for your specific problem with V4, this is the first I've heard of it, and I watch multiple places where the patches are being used and discussed. You may want to evaluate it as more of a problem on your end, and less a problem on the end of the patch.

13. Aphatos

Aphatos Well-Known Member

I even resetted it and rebooted, the menu was in full japanese - only restarting it and selecting english language made it restart in english - the save was dead.

14. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

You probably should have considered, you know, repatching a clean ROM. Generally a good course of action. Backing up and formatting your MicroSD card when there's a unique issue is also generally a good idea. If you don't think it's either, well, hey, at least it was only up to the first gym.

15. ammgph

ammgph New Member

I've got no issue going back and forth with ver 4.0 and 1.7.

(I have yet to try 1.8 as from what I read, it is buggy...)

16. DeGladiator

DeGladiator Well-Known Member

This might be handy:
    Desmume: Working (0.9.7+)

Acekard 2i: Working (On latest 1.8.9 Acekard firmware)

DStwo: Working (On latest DStwo 1.16 firmware)

R43DS: Working (On latest v1.58b firmware)

CycloDS: Working (2.30)

R4i Gold Pro: Working, needs modifying (1.49.2 firmware), Press "Y" and then "X" with game selected and change settings so "reset in game" is off.

R4i Dual Core: Working, needs modifying (1.49.2 firmware) Press "Y" and then "X" with game selected and change settings so "reset in game" is off.

R4 Revolution/Non SDHC: Working, needs modifying (Latest Wood r4) Press "Y" and then "X" with game selected and change settings so "reset in game" is off.

The cards that are "working but needs modifying" currently have a bug where you cannot enable the c gear without crashing the game. Make sure you save after the first gym straight away as a precaution in case you forget to select "No" when it asks to enable C Gear.

Keep in mind this may not be 100% the same for everyone, I am basing this on my results and that of people in the IRC.

17. sajon123

sajon123 Well-Known Member

whats the diff between PokéStation Translation Project and Project Pokémon Translation Project? whats the best to use?

18. DeGladiator

DeGladiator Well-Known Member

Project Pokémon
    I guess.

19. MjaoZor

MjaoZor Member

So yea it worked A BIT better this time he moved the pokemons but right up when he was gonna tell me his name I'm stuck again =/ I tired restarting it didnt really work new suggestions xD?
    i46.tinypic.com/11imh6f.png

20. Jhon 591

If you make a back-up copy of the save in the battery folder

Then it can be use with the clean ROM untranlated, as long as both ROM and Save Match names, if your file extention is enabled then

.nds <- for ROM
    .dsv <- for save in DeSmuME battery folder

And check if its the tranlation ROM is buggy are not while using the Clean ROM to see if happes with this are not.