1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 Translation Project

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 22, 2012.

1. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

Re: [NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 Translation Projects

go to codemasters project website and ask there. we dont make codes here. i just know how to do very simple codes

2. BonPaladin

BonPaladin New Member

You might want to change the v4.0 because it says Black 2 for both.

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

The game has only been out about two weeks, and 34% of the story is now translated (the numbers in the approximate percentages completed are from V3), as well as some percentage of the other miscellaneous text in the game (it was a solid amount). They spent the first week and a couple days translating most everything that wasn't the story, as well as bug fixing. They've only spent maybe half a week on the story, and it's already over a third of the way done. I'd expect the story around 95% within the next couple of weeks, at the latest. It helps that they have a really good team of Japanese speakers, as well as decent programmers. It really speeds up the process.

4. DeGladiator

DeGladiator Well-Known Member

There is something that bothers me.
    On Pokéstation v1.8 Stands 34% of text
    And I think if I play it that only maybe 1% of text is translated
    It goes until sangi town so that's poor if they tell 34% is translated
    And I have another question:What did Jhon told about usrcheat.dat 6 july 2012
    and that it has cheats for PB2?

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

No. It is up to Sangi Town and that is about 34%.
    There are bits past that town that is translated but the entire way up to Sangi Town is translated.

Yes, there are cheats for Pocket Monsters - Black 2/White 2.

6. XeNo - A.K.A Steelez

XeNo - A.K.A Steelez Well-Known Member

Im just gonna wait until the english version comes out in fall.

7. ssjsongohan

ssjsongohan Active Member

Well now i can play the 4.0 of project pokemon... since i couldn´t use it with the things they had.. but i will end the game with thee 1.7 of the pokestation.

The story will be hard to translate since there are over 825600 lines of text. Some of those are already translated since it was things from the previous black and white.
    Now the hard part comes in... translating everything from scratch.
    On the moves, names, menus, almost everything was just a small adaptation from the old games. So, that was pretty fast.
    Now the story it needs more work since it has so much things happening around.
    I think that the first thing should be the fez missions and the medals descriptions. Since those are totally new and have many branchs around the game.
    Then the story.
    If you use the memory link with an older game, after you get it, some points of the story get to another words. (and you need to be very carefull on watching when you get into a battle on the grass or caves... it could be one of the "missing" pokemons :D)
    So, at the end of july we should see almost everything from the main story translated. Then 2-3 weeks and the rest will fill into place. So, around 1 month and people can play a almost full translated game.

8. DeGladiator

DeGladiator Well-Known Member

So if there is a usrcheat.dat
    why I can't find it on internet
    if anybody could give me a link then it's fine!

So if I understand it right romulation stands in neutrality between project pokemon and pokestation?

9. ssjsongohan

ssjsongohan Active Member

Well everyone can test both and get the one they like.

10. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

So which one is better?
    The Project Pokémon translation or the Pokéstation translation?

11. alex0444

alex0444 Member

i can't seem to get pokemon white 2 work on no$gba, i am using the v1.8 translation, in the very beginning when the trainer's mom enters the house, it gives a fatal error -THE ROM IMAGE HAS CRASHED-

12. iluvfupaburgers

better just use desmume

13. Aphatos

Aphatos Well-Known Member

I'm guessing the official english version comes out around Septmeber? -.- tsk.

14. teamozie

teamozie Member

Sunday, October 7, 2012 is the official release date for both games in North America. The European release will follow just a few days later, on Friday, October 12, 2012.

The DS cartridges will be accompanied in their debut by the release of Pokemon Dream Radar in the 3DS eShop. Dream Radar is a companion game for Black 2 and White 2 that allows you to capture rare monsters through an augmented reality shooting challenge and then transfer those creatures back into the cartridge adventures.

15. alex0444

alex0444 Member

Well i have finished black 2 on desmume, but now i want to speed up my game with no$gba.

16. iluvfupaburgers

updated OP with pokestation patches. english 1.9, spanish 1.1, portuguese 1.1

17. alex0444

alex0444 Member

no$gba fixes for black 2 summary and switching pokemon problem?

18. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

19. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Somehow i get the feeling that the code is f**ed causing this issue.

However the one on pg 17 works better as the ones on the front page don't work at all.

Anyone who is good a making it into a cheat could look at both versions and see what maybe they could do, just try and if not no worrys.

20. Aphatos

Aphatos Well-Known Member

Ok I give up, I've tried it all. I have an R4 Clone card, with the latest Wood firmware... I've download every single rom patched / unpatched / translated etc. I could find, and it's always the same thing - white screen forever. I really, REALLY want to play this on my ds... But I don't know how right now, can someoone help me? thanks in advance...