1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 (JPN) AP Topic and Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 22, 2012.

1. IAL32

IAL32 New Member

Mediafire link of the White 2 Patched is gone.

2. toddy010

toddy010 Well-Known Member

No$GBA still freezes when playing even with both AP patches. You get a freeze when opening the summary of pokemon and then closing it. Sucks. :( Any fixes? I really would use DesMuMe, but my computer sucks.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

No$GBA has not been updated for years, it is unlikely to ever be updated again, you would be better off using desmume.

4. onivan69

onivan69 Member

Can anyone say if there is a solution for C-Gear freezing on R4 yet?

5. 866345

866345 New Member

Anybody know how to fix the crash in pokemon White when the mother goes into the house on No$zoomer?

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

7. I have this problem

In virbank complex (area where you get the second gym) there are 3 trainers (workers) they dont fight against me. I saw on some videos that you can fight agains them. The battle dont start when i talk to them. Can someone check this please? Im playing on desmume.

I patched the rom with ap patch and nothing else. Everything works fine

8. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

This isn't an AP problem.
    Most likely you have missed something that activates the battle (other battle, item, mission).

Just go back the way you came and see if you missed anything.

9. alex0444

alex0444 Member

code for pokemon summary error on no$gba?

10. I defeated all trainers so far, picked every item, got 2 badges now, obtained some medals and still the trainers wont fight.

Someone can translate what they sayin? maybe they say something different, but i dont understand, thats the problem.

11. breadcrumbs09

breadcrumbs09 New Member

Hey guys first off really appreciate the work that went into the english patch and whatnot.

I'm playing this one DEsmume and having no trouble at all playing the game (just a little bit slow which is holding me back).

I also played it on no$gba and applied the Actionreplay codes to start playing it but it keeps freezing when I check the 'Pokemon summary'. Can someone suggest what I can do with that? Thanks much in advance :3

12. ultrazai

ultrazai Member

@ ronaldo123456789

you have to talk to the guy standing at the tree when you enter the complex he gives you the task to defeat those 3 and when you do it you get rock smash.

13. Kotaku

Kotaku Member

Which emulator is recommended for Pokemon B/W2? NO$GBA... there is a code there but DESMUME is laggy...

14. breadcrumbs09

breadcrumbs09 New Member

Desmume is preferable since it has little or few errors (minus the lag) as nozoomer / No$gba is facing issues of freezing when you check the Pokemon's summary or give it an item - however the speed is exceptionally top notch, which is why i prefer using no$gba. I think there should be a code floating around to fix the summary freeze as well as the item freeze - though I'm still trying to find it. Still looking for a response from here :(

15. @ ultrazai

Thank you man. It was so simple.

16. jasonli122122

jasonli122122 Member

Can someone make a cheat how to catch any pokemon I want plz?

17. breadcrumbs09

breadcrumbs09 New Member

so any updates on how to fix pokemon summary? :/

18. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Anyone managed to get clean Black/White 2 working on AKAIO 1.9? Can't get past the start of the game (black screen as soon as bell stops talking) or load a save made from a patched ROM (black screen after select load). Using Acekard 2i latest DSi/3DS patch, ROMs downloaded from here and the early leaks.

19. toddy010

toddy010 Well-Known Member

Really wish there was a code to fix summary glitch :'(

20. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

??? did i post somethink hear befor... then fanished.

Anyway I think the code is messed-up a bit the one on pg 19 works better but causes this issue, the one on the front page don't work at all.

I think the coded maybe need re looking at, By the ones who are good at this sort of cheats, are maybe both mixed to comeup with a fix.
    Post Merge: [time]1341848499[/time]
    Just maping out and working out the AP for when USA/EUR dose come out in time

[​IMG]