1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 (JPN) AP Topic and Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 22, 2012.

1. nintondo

nintondo New Member

if anyone has a working rom on r4i ver 1.4.1 it'd be amazing if you'd compress and upload the folder so i could use it :)

2. boneztsb

boneztsb Member

Hey guys, i havent seen anything about this anywhere else so im just gonna ask...In my Pokemon White 2 Rom i have gotten it to work fine on my M3Real card, No Random freezing as of yet, I can gain EXP, But i am having a problem, i have played up to the point where i am at the 3rd gym now, and when i open the menu, i never got the option to view my pokemon, and there is no pokedex option either... can anyone help me with this, ive been wondering why i was missing these icons. Please if anyone can help.

3. aqua484

aqua484 Member

Can anyone help me? When I click new game I get sent back to the start screen.

4. inintendogamer0

inintendogamer0 New Member

umm i need help here.. i got the prepatched english ap patch pokestation thing and whenever it asks me for my name it freezes every time! i am using an r4i sdhc 1.4.3 and i loaded it on the ttmenu (ttmenu.nds) so if anyone could help!

5. Ishimaru

Ishimaru Member

oh btw after patched it works perfectly on my SuperCard DSOne with the Evolution OS (EOS)

6. Naruto456910

Naruto456910 Well-Known Member

Alright so I used my sav file from my Pokemon White, changed the name to the same as the rom file and now it works perfectly on my N5 haha. N5 hasn't let me down yet, no matter how crappy it may be =P

7. toddy010

toddy010 Well-Known Member

Is there a 3D edge patching code for NO$GBA?

8. tubby29

tubby29 Well-Known Member

http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-7517-1-1.html

A Fixed for Pokemon Black2 & Pokemon White2 from the Supercard Team for the SCDS2
    Please update the first post with this infos

9. I'm using an R4 for Original DS and DS Lite and Wood R4 Latest Version and The game runs Ok I guess, There are lots of things I Can't do like Check Summary,Use Items in bag,or swap Pokemon in party,and I Can't turn the C- Gear on Without the Game completely freezing
    I'm using Translation + AP Prepatched, but thats not what bothers me. Every time I Talk to the Guy outside nimbasa (Forced Conversation) the game freezes , How can i fix that or get further?

10. Dax360

Dax360 Active Member

Can't seem to get either game to work on either the R4i SDHC v 1.57b or R4i 3DS Gold with the latest version of WOOD. Any help would be much appreciated.

11. pao13

pao13 New Member

I have a R4i Gold 3ds [from r4ids.cn] , got wood 1.49, got prepatched rom and clean rom and i cant even launch them ( red loading )
    i formatted my sd card a couple of time and i got the same result with the games again. What should i do?

12. toddy010

toddy010 Well-Known Member

Don't think so, does a't anyone have a 3D Edge Marking Code? :(

13. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

Disable cheats and automatic reseting.

14. Dax360

Dax360 Active Member

I've turned them off for White 2 and it still won't run. I have the same flash cart as pao13 and still encounter the same issues.

15. bean17o6

bean17o6 New Member

I keep getting a runtime error when I try to play Black 2 on Desmume 0.9.8. Anyone know how to fix this?

16. i_illusion

i_illusion Active Member

I'm having a problem with DeSmuMe 9.8.
    Everytime I enter a Pokemon battle there is an error (I press cancel to fix the bux) but then DeSmuME crashes :/

I patched my game properly, so I don't know what's wrong. :/

17. dlord1193

dlord1193 Active Member

Im just stuck at the title screen after pressing start

18. TheFallenOne69

TheFallenOne69 New Member

hello can anyone help me out i have a flash card callen the n5 and it playes pokemon black and white perfectly but im having an issue. i think i night need a ysmenue cause i downloaded pokemon black and white 2 but they done seem to work on my flash card. is there an updated ysmenue for pokemon black and white 2? if so can you possibly put the download link for that ys menu?

19. BroMio

BroMio New Member

game crashes when I open the C gear on R4i wood. Any fixes ?

20. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

For those who are cheaters and enjoy cheats.

CycloDS
    EDGE
    USRcheat

Enjoy.