1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 (JPN) AP Topic and Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Aremiu

Aremiu Active Member

Works on No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2 using ar code and switching on EX1 and EX5 on Extras menu.

2. Arshes91

Arshes91 Well-Known Member

I Recomded to use Ex 3 and Ex4 For more Fast

3. Ishimaru

Ishimaru Member

What do you mean? pokegen updated itself just yesterday, new formes and everything

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I know, but even though it said it support B/W 2. I kept getting error code saying its not a supported save file. Strange.

5. Ishimaru

Ishimaru Member

It's working for my *.dsv's,
    Have you tried converting saves?

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Edit:

Got over the issue. Now info available on my wondercard thread. :p

PS: Codr has re-updated his Pokegen.

7. hondini

hondini Active Member

doesn't work on r4i sdhc v2.0
    don't know why, i tried updating, ttds menu and such.
    can someone help?

8. yang28p

yang28p New Member

Wow it works good!!!!!! thank you

9. megaxleox

megaxleox New Member

Got Pokemon Black 2 Patch + Eng to work on my Wood R4 1.49.

Just turn off the Reset in Game from the Wood R4 menu.

10. ssjsongohan

ssjsongohan Active Member

Do you still have the box of the card? You need the website that gives you the original firmware for your card.
    If you have the box or know the website, go http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/ and do a search on your browser for the website (xxxxx.com or cn like it is on the box, http www are out... just the website name is enough to find your recent firmware). Download the latest firmware.
    Copy your game folder to your computer. Then format the card, copy the new firmware, the game folder and place the patched version of the new pokemon game you want to play.
    Get the cart to your ds and try.

With the patched version you don´t need ysmenu or wood. Your recent firmware should play the game without problems. (well there are some reported problems with freezes using a r4 on the DSI... even with the patch).

PS- just got my "card" with keldeo to my original pokemon white and pokemon black... but the method doesn´t get it into the pokemon black 2. It stays searching for a gift but doesn´t get it.
    Don´t know if it is the conversion of the liberty ticket that is not workable with the new games... or if there is something that it´s not working with the rom.

11. Blair12345

Blair12345 New Member

Guys, No$gba gives a freeze error in pokemon summary. Did anybody solve this problem ?

12. amazingxx

amazingxx New Member

Mine is working (exp gain, everything), but does anyone know if or when an english patch will come out?

13. Blair12345

Blair12345 New Member

Which codes are you using on yours ? Mine works perfect however it gives a freeze when I want to enter pokemon summary. Or I would be please if you give the link of your rom. I'm using nosgba 2.6a by the way.

14. hondini

hondini Active Member

didn't work, now my whole r4i card crashed.

15. Zethgryn

Zethgryn Member

I am trying to run this on nozoomer with this code and I can't even get the game to launch T_T I tried running all versions in the OP.

If i try nozoomer, i get japanese text error, if i try nogba i get "undefined opcode - with no debug vector defined"

16. OLK

OLK Well-Known Member

No$GBA DOES not work for me. I use Zoomer with the code, and it freezes after the title screen. Every time. I use EX checked and all
    Post Merge: [time]1340478095[/time]
    Ok Now it works but the English Patch doesn't work with it

17. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Normaly happens when the wrong codes are used, are you using the correct ROM version for the cheat, either B/W 2

Are maybe just use the pre-patched rom as is with no cheat, easer this way .

18. marvinhyw

marvinhyw New Member

I'm using wood 1.49 and got the game running but experience frequent freezes in the game. is there any solution for this?

19. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

use AP patch. or wait for the new update of wood

20. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Yes as on your front page: Wood 1.49 with AP Patch - cheats/reset off ^^^