1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 (JPN) AP Topic and Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Johnny Raptor

Johnny Raptor New Member

Uh. The game constantly freezes once I try to enter that mall-looking building on Route 4. It may just be me, but does anyone know how to solve that issue? .-.

2. Arshes91

Arshes91 Well-Known Member

Guys Good News For You, Ive Tryed To use The patch added on Dicastia testing with the Cheat code on No$gba to Bypassing the Blue Screen and the Save file it Works :) No Kidding

3. no1andno1

no1andno1 New Member

I don`t know if this is AP or not because my Pokemon White 2 is pre-patched v2
    when I turn Cgear on it freezes the game.

4. Aremiu

Aremiu Active Member

Any news about no$ code or something?

5. PikaKing

PikaKing New Member

any news of the roms working on R4i-SDHC 1.4 yet?

6. ssjsongohan

ssjsongohan Active Member

Did you try to update your firmware and get the latest patched rom?
    I just tested it on my "clone" r4i sdhc and it worked without any other firmware (my card "original" firmware version is 2.7e).
    I got to the 2 city without any problem... and i can open the stats, change pokemons, move pokemons on the computer and no crashs.

PS- im using a r4i firmware but my card is a r4ds playing on a ds lite.

7. GengarFTW

GengarFTW New Member

The AP Patcher and English Pokémon Black 2 version download, does that contain the latest English Translation patch of 1.1?

I was using version of 1.0 of that same download and when using on my R4 I noticed that when I got to the Farm on Route 20 of the game my English went back to Japanese (that applies for the Moves etc).

8. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Using AKAIO 1.8.9z, White 2 with AP patch stays on the loading screen. Bypass AP is enabled.

9. Shinoth

Shinoth Member

Is the AP + English patched rom equipped with the latest AP fix and the latest English patch?

10. Kyurem

Kyurem Active Member

So I went to bed and it's 2 in the afternoon. Anything on R4i SDHC yet?

11. ssjsongohan

ssjsongohan Active Member

That was, probably, because you saved and returned to the game later.
    It happens to me everytime i save... but there is a easy way to get it back.
    Go to the main menu (X) and select the last option (a nintendo ds green), press A and on those options the last one is IR (infrared) and the one up it has 2 options. You should have the one to the left of the screen selected.
    I choosed the right one (little word) on the start and, sometimes, when i get back to play after saving and turning off the DS, it gets back to the right one. Selecting the left one and the english patch is back :D

12. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Also tried the patched Black 2 file. Not working either. And I upgraded to the most current AKAIO and everything.

13. mewjs

mewjs Member

is the patch working for desume? i was out for like 12 hrs

14. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

With or without the patch, it work.

15. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Yes also DeSmuME can ingore most AP of any type.

16. Arshes91

Why in first page No$gba Is In not Working List? I tested The cheat codes form the predecesor plus the patch and Works like a Charm :/ is in going to be Working list

17. Aremiu

Aremiu Active Member

What code did you use?

18. Arshes91

52004EA0 E8BD01F0
    02004EA0 EAFFF25C
    E2001800 0000005C
    E92D4008 E3A00000
    E3A0150E E2811A06
    E5810B44 EA5FE9F2
    E59F4034 E59F5034
    E5845000 E59F4020
    E5945000 E59F601C
    E1550006 03A05001
    05C4500A 03A05000
    E1445DB4 E8BD01F0
    EA000D95 021809E0
    28AAFF1F 037FBFE0
    EAA01606 00000000
    D0000000 00000000

This i suppose

19. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i havent added it because no one confirmed working. now ill switch it, thanks

20. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I'm now just hoping someone (maybe COM or whoever) would start looking into updating POKESAV/PMGE/POKEGEN. Current latest version for all 3 programs can't be use for PKM B/W 2 save file editing. Only POKESAV was able to load the save file, but not able to LOAD/SAVE wondercards. The other 2 just show 'not a save file' error message. I'm scratching my head on how to send the Movie Keldeo.pgf to B/W 2. Haven't any WIFI(WEP) for use with the NDSL.

By the way, for those of you using Japan PGL, you can grab a Keldeo C-gear and a pokemon musical. First WIFI Download event for B/W 2 will be on July 20th.