1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 (JPN) AP Topic and Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Trevtrevkid2

Trevtrevkid2 Member

Anything new ? Just got my 3rd badge,

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Nope.
    Another patch for translation will probably be released in the next day or two.

3. Kyurem

Kyurem Active Member

When there's another translation patch, will it translate trainer and gym leader names?

4. Banamy

Banamy Active Member

yes, and did you get it working?

5. Kyurem

Kyurem Active Member

Well I've downloaded the latest Wood R4 kernel, put it on my SD card and it won't load on my DS...

6. Banamy

Banamy Active Member

I'm looking right now

7. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

Just a heads up, I'm getting a freeze every time I turn the C-gear on (Wood R4)
    Nothing too major, and the current patch should tide everyone over until YWG realsed a new update or a stable patch comes out

8. yeah me too.. when i got my CGear from Bianca (after the first gym battle) and say yes on CGear it hangs... then do it again and say no and i got past it... but everytime i try to open it it still hangs...

9. Banamy

Banamy Active Member

use this http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/flashcart-files/download-retrogamefan-multi-cart-update-679-f28233.html and update the dats in the TTmenu folder with this http://uploadmirrors.com/download/YEPZQMIY/DATS_V6040.ZIP still needs fixing forpokemn stas screen but you still get exp and i didnt crash for me yet. So dunno if thats fixed or not ?

10. Kyurem

Kyurem Active Member

That's WAY too complicated, I'm a total noob when it comes to anything like that

11. Banamy

Banamy Active Member

you can do it!! they have how to txt

12. PikaKing

PikaKing New Member

if anyone could help me, that would be great. the roms don't work on my R4i-SDHC v1.4. does anyone know what to do so i can fix this problem? i also tried using R4 Wood, but the result said "unsupported DLDI name".
    please help!

13. Kyurem

Kyurem Active Member

I struggle with patching games.

14. robert91794

robert91794 Member

i downloaded the ap patch + english patch on my akaio 1.8.9z and after the introduction it goes black screen what do i do??

15. Teddiursa

Teddiursa Well-Known Member

Is there a working patched+translated White rom? All four of the links in the OP are for Black.

16. Banamy

Banamy Active Member

no will be released 2morrow

17. mazodan

mazodan Member

do you even have a DSTT flashcard or a flashcard that is able to dualboot

18. MediaMatex

MediaMatex New Member

I have the R4i Gold 3DS running WoodR4 1.49. When attempting to boot the Black 2 AP-patched ROM, it says "Loading..." for about 10 seconds before the text turns red, signifying an error. Anyone else having this problem, or am I doing something wrong.

I do have cheats and reset turned off.

19. ssjsongohan

ssjsongohan Active Member

Working great with me on the wood 1.49 and a r4ds card.

1 gym is complete. arrived at the 2 gym city. Some weird people talking nearby the pokecenter. 21 pokemon registered. 10 pokemons caught.

20. armandoduck

armandoduck Well-Known Member

is the stats screen freeze solved yet on EDGE? (latsest firmware)