1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Kingdom Hearts Re-Coded AP topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Jan 8, 2011.

1. flockzter

flockzter New Member

works on r4i sdhc v1.31b by the way i'm using suxorz game

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

the u or e?

3. lordfitzer

lordfitzer New Member

loads the rom on dstt ysmenu 6.44 with the updated DAT file thanks :D

4. shackol101

shackol101 Active Member

I just started playing the patch version of suxxors using the european release and so far I didn't encounter any issue. By the way I'm using EDGE.

5. hans martin

hans martin Well-Known Member

what about the (E) rom?
    does ist also load? i got an errorcode 4 too

6. lordfitzer

lordfitzer New Member

it loads the SUXXORS (E) cracked rom no problem, it will load the (U) rom but youll still get the AP

7. avaloch

avaloch Member

The cracked ROM works fine on DSLinker (N-card clone)! Thanks so much! :D

8. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Is they a clean version of this ROM ?, The encrypted gameID would have bean changed for the SUXXORS (E) cracked

But if you get the encrypted gameID all add it to test!

Original page of where it came from http://r4ds.uueasy.com/read-htm-tid-14507.html

Thanks to freedomhack at gbatemp for the link

To encrypt - use a copy of the original rom - use eNDryptS Advanced to encrypt http://www.no-intro.org/tools.htm and r4cee to get the new encrypted gameid http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA013928/bin/r4cce086.zip

9. I can also confirm the SUXXORS (E) cracked rom is working fine on EDGE 2.0!

EDIT: Tutorial complete, 10 mins into first world and no issues :)

10. froze on me during the tutorial when i opened the menu on woodM3 1.20b and refuses to load on YSmenu M3 (latest lib and info files) gonna try again on woodM3 to see if it was just a fluke...

11. Constiplopz

Constiplopz Active Member

So I usually download to U roms for my dstt, but if its working better for the E rom with the updated infolib, then i should go for the E rom right?

12. magawolf

magawolf Member

does the (U) rom have ap for Wood R4?

13. mishioshu

mishioshu Member

I seem to have a problem
    I got the USA version of KH Re:coded, got the latest infolib from Jhon's comment and whenever i press start, it always freezes on me
    Anyone got anything to help me with this situation?

14. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

thanks the E rom pre patched works as well

15. can someone help me? everytime I load Kingdom Hearts: Re-Coded, my R4i SDHC v. 1.45 says "ROM loading failed" I used the cracked rom of KH: Re-Coded.

16. Jhon 591

Removed

17. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

i have problem with usa version im using m3 its working but if i press start its freez

18. Arcelio

Arcelio Well-Known Member

Why hasn't anyone thought to use DeSMUme to pass the tutorial, converting the SAV file, then using it on your flashcard? From what I understand, that would bypass the Start Menu AP during the tutorial.

19. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

bescause i whould took sword someone whould took shield etc...

20. Jhon 591

If i upload the extinfo.dat with only that one game in it - mabe you could test it ?

Im working on the idear that the (E) ROM was already patched ? - so if the offsets for ram of the rom patched in extinfo could be confusing it causeing a freeze mabe