1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Kingdom Hearts Re-Coded AP topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Jan 8, 2011.

1. turnermanxi

turnermanxi New Member

Okay so the menu worked but for some reason i dont see the Rom at all.....what shall i do now??

2. shadowkillerpo

shadowkillerpo Well-Known Member

@fclinux001
    Can you explain the process to me?

3. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

the latest ys menu worked with the clean rom of recoded for me
    but i stopped playing it ever since my dstwo finally came in the mail

4. saikkussu

saikkussu Well-Known Member

I run R4 SDHC with 1.34 and dual-booting ysmenu (by retro...) and woodr4sdhc (by xenon)
    All is updated- at least I think it is because I was the one who did it but I could have made a mistake.
    It seems I get the white screen of death no matter what rom of recoded I use. clean, patched, cracked, patched and cracked.

5. richxnarutp

richxnarutp Member

I use the R4 Clone and i want to know what firmware do I have to use?

6. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

I need a little help for this with no$gba/zoomer , is there any other way around the AP? like a series of codes like the the one for pokemon?

7. voldemont

voldemont Active Member

:'( I feel like suck a looser!! I cant get the game to work I have three roms of the game and neither works for me. I have an Acekard 2i with a 4gb kingston, the roms I have are the U cracked from suxor, U xpa one. I tried using the Ap bypass but it wont work. I formatted my memory card twice and installed the current akaio 1.8.5a. So what Rom should I be using??

8. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

have u tried the clean one and have u updated your firmware (i dont have an acecard so i cant help much)

9. voldemont

voldemont Active Member

Rat.2 yeah I updated everything that is possible, I went to the wifi update and updated the cheats and the uploader. I know that I have the current Akaio, so wich one would be the clean version??
    Also has anyone used the Ap patch for this game?? I dont get how to use the file trip patch. Sigh...... Thanks for putting up with my guys ;D

10. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

there might be an ap cheat thing in the cheat file if so try that

11. voldemont

voldemont Active Member

:( I already checked and theirs nothing in the cheats. I guess I'll have to wait, thanks for ur help :)

;D It works!!!!!
    Okay so I decided to change the firware from 1.8.5a to 1.8.1 and it worked!!!! Awsome!!

12. sasaakoo

sasaakoo Well-Known Member

i think EDGE v2.2 will work ^^

13. SakuraMartinez

SakuraMartinez Well-Known Member

Cracked or clean ROM?

14. sasaakoo

sasaakoo Well-Known Member

clean one ^^ and im playing it right now, its awesome >.< v2.2 works :)

15. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

if any r4 clones users cant get this working check my topic: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=55138.msg1281445#msg1281445
    im just offering a solution

16. hasony1

hasony1 New Member

Hey, I'm just wondering if using this would fix the boss glitch in the system sector that's in riku's data?

17. TheSwig

TheSwig Member

Not working on my R4III upgrade, even when I tried to use the update in:

R4 clones fix (YSmenu fix) from the OP

that "update" stopped many other games from working too so I went back to usingg the R4IIIkernel 3.13 with YSmenu 6.48RGF I am getting "disk errcode=-82" anyone know an easy fix?

Its strange cause I do see the custom icon and the cheats load, usually that is a good indication the game will work...

18. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Do you use the clean rom?

19. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

errcode guild and what they meen http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=179377

errcode=-82

20. TheSwig

TheSwig Member

Wow it worked, thanks man! Thats such a weird error. Time to finish 368/2