1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Kingdom Hearts Re-Coded AP topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Arelissa

Arelissa New Member

I just downloaded the cracked (E) version and tried to load it on No$GBA 2.6a AND DeSmuMe but both would only show up as white screens.

This has been happening for every single Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded ROM I've downloaded so far, including the (J) and (U) versions.

I was a bit lazy and didn't go through all 13 pages, but I did take a look at the youtube fix... it wasn't exactly what I needed since the game doesn't even load for me at all.

Thanks in advance for any advice/help. ^^

Edit:Nevermind, I got the MX CRACK to work DeSmuMe, the latest version.

2. popochan

popochan Active Member

Hint: check cheat.gbatemp cheat request topic.

3. Arelissa

Arelissa New Member

I tried both the CRACKED (E), clean (U), and both cracked and clean (J) versions on my DS, and none of them work. They only show up as white screens.

I have an R4 Ultra, but I use Akaio 1.5.1.
    No other firmware (Akaio 1.8.1/5/a doesn't work; I've tried) seems to function on my R4 Ultra. I know it's a clone, but I have a creeping suspicion that it's not an R4 clone, but an Acekard clone.

Either way, my REAL Acekard 2 should be coming in sometime this week, so I'll see if it works on that. Until then, any fixes/ideas?

Edit: Wow, I feel stupid. -__- All I did was go to the official website, download the new firmware, install the Akaio 1.8.1 that THEY provided on the website, turn on AP Bypass, and BOOM. Works perfectly. The MX-Crack, I haven't tried the regular one, but hey, at least it works.

Thanks for putting my up with my stupidity. -__-

Oh, and for the MANY people that asked how to turn on AP bypass (this is just for Akaio 1.8.1/5/a), just press Y when you have the game highlighted, and then press Y again. This should bring up a menu with the save formats, soft reset options, etc. At the bottom, there should be an Anti-Piracy Bypass option. Make it enabled. And BOOM. <3

4. gacct

gacct Member

Thanks, working perfectly.

5. VegaNovus

VegaNovus Member

Check first page, there's one there

6. zanzetzuken19

zanzetzuken19 Well-Known Member

I use EZVi and updated to the latest firmware. I downloaded a clean rom of KH re:coded but freezes when i press start on the tutorial. Is this already fixed? or should i download a cracked rom? help please. Thanks.

7. duckofdoom

duckofdoom New Member

dont work on wood r4 v1.21

8. fclinux001

fclinux001 Well-Known Member

the E rom does. For all those who say the rom doesn't work, they need to use the E rom. If the E rom doesn't work, then your out of luck. Go buy a new card.

9. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

The (U) rom works clean on Wood R4 v1.22 which has been out for nearly a week.

10. Arcelio

Arcelio Well-Known Member

The Fixed (U) ROM works on R4i SDHC DS Happy Box with the newest firmware (2.0.10). I'm shocked, since it's such a terrible firmware by itself. No need for DSTT or any of that, just download the ROM and you're set to go.

Might wanna add R4i SDHC 2.0.10 to the list of working carts/firmware.

11. chubbyben

chubbyben Member

holy cow:R4 clones fix (YSmenu fix) really works, infact it was the only fix

never tested it out for over 10min, but it was the first fix since pokemon black to actually start the rom
    im gonna try this on pokemon and test my luck

thnx guy who made this
    Post Merge: [time]1295387866[/time]
    oh ya i have a: R4 II

its an old one :(

12. Bowser-jr

Bowser-jr Well-Known Member

Is the fixed (U) rom posted just a cracked (E) rom or is it actually a USA rom?

13. richxnarutp

richxnarutp Member

Can you use r4 clone?

14. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

please read
    It's fixed, so it's not a clean rom.

15. richxnarutp

richxnarutp Member

16. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Which version should i download for it too work on YSMenu 6.46

17. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

You'll need the cracked one.

18. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

both clean and cracked should be working fine with ysmenu 6.46

19. chubbyben

chubbyben Member

for those who dont know, it might kinda freeze at the startup menu, dnt wry just wait like 20 seconds it it will go back to normal....so dnt think it is frozen

20. richxnarutp

richxnarutp Member

I downloaded it but it said loading on the screen.