1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. lcleong

lcleong Well-Known Member

go buy a new microsd card then!! ^^

2. elfkena

elfkena Well-Known Member

this is a new one I got it yesterday!

3. tatsumakitee

tatsumakitee Well-Known Member

anybody know how to fix the major lag during recording in the game?

4. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

Any news on a fix? all I'm reading is not working on.... or got it working on.... but no the fix is... sorry if I'm impatient or what but this is a AP discussion

5. tatsumakitee

tatsumakitee Well-Known Member

oh sorry bout that any fix for the r4i sdhc? i know it worked with the ttds trick for the jap version but not sire if it will now

6. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

doesn't really matter if it's a scene release or not, just as long as the rom's CRCs match

7. pedrogp

pedrogp New Member

In DESMUNE the frame rate is VERY slow, almost unplayable...if anyone knows how fix this, plz post here :)

8. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

9. Forsakeen

Forsakeen Active Member

Acekard 2i with akaio 1.8.1 still getting black screen

10. iluvfupaburgers

enable anti piracy, i know it works because i use an acekard

11. pedrogp

pedrogp New Member

i made this before, the sound is good but the game is still slow.

12. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

just disable the sound altogether

13. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

so, from what i gather from looking at OP, no r4i sdhc. well, ill get on that ASAP

14. elfkena

elfkena Well-Known Member

no it doesn`t work
    iluvfupaburgers what file are you using were did you download it from?
    I just updatet my loader let`s see what happens now

BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH!!!
    godd*mn

15. englishteacher

englishteacher Well-Known Member

It seems Enable Anti Piracy doesn't work on some Micro SD Cards.. Tried other Micro SD Cards if you can..
    This game works on my 2GB Kingston Micro SD Card..

16. sirauron14

sirauron14 Well-Known Member

im having problems getting it to work on my akaio can someone help, how do i get the ap to enable

17. D_Force

D_Force New Member

any fix or workaround for cyclods users? on firmware b4 btw

18. GhostFace977

GhostFace977 Well-Known Member

Any word when Yellow Goblin's dropping a fix for WOOD R4? I give it until tonight or tomorrow to be honest. :D

19. iluvfupaburgers

well, i used both files from the first page. and bothe work perfectly
    that can be, im using a sandisk class 2 8gb micro sd card

20. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Looks like this game has several issues on both emulators.
    Here what I found,
    DeSmuMe
    - Screen shaking, graphic glitches happen on the game menu, only happen if the Frame Skip option was set to 1 and above.
    - Gameplay is slow even if you playing on high end PC, turning off the Sound might increase the speed a bit.
    - Using Frame Skip option is not recommended, screen either stuck(with background sound playing),
    just keep it default, which is 'Limit Framerate' & value set to '0', sometimes the emulator crashed if the value is more than 1.
    - Annoying sound may be heard after the title screen, during the Insert Character name(Matthew) menu.
    Fixed by enabling the 'Advanced SPU Logic' on Sound Settings with other option in default.

That what I got when playing the game on first few hours, it is playable but only need to bear with the slow gameplay.

As for No$gba,
    - Black screen at start, can only be bypassed through the BIOS method.
    - Enable EX0 before proceeding into the game, this should fix some graphic glitches, and black screen
    - Don't enable EX0 when you are playing the game, it will caused the game screen to stuck, enabling it back won't fix it. Restart if that happen.
    - Toggling between Async/Sync option on the Render menu sometimes can reduce or eliminating the flickering screen.
    - Constant screen flicker at Title screen, and Intro, it seems there no way to fix it yet.
    - Graphic glitches during gameplay, missing texture, etc.
    - Game speed runs at normal (default).
    - Possible game crashes when playing through the game, well just a possibility.

Ugh, huge graphic glitches, and constant screen flickers may cause you to give up playing the game on No$gba, unless you have fish eyes, high level of patience and bear with it.

To sum up, playing on DeSmuMe is recommended, unless there are new version of No$Zoomer(or No$Gba for that matter), which is unlikely to happen.
    or just go straight to your nearest game shop and buy an actual DS, or steal it. ;)