1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Kainem

Kainem Member

By the way, just want to inform R4 SDHC Revolution for DS users that this game will work on their DS if they use "TTMenu/YSMenu for TTDS/R4/M3/Clones/DSONE".

link here on this website http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0 It doesnt require you to delete your existing firmware. :)

And many thx to iluvfupaburgers.

2. cheeseroll

cheeseroll Member

omg... How long for EDGE????????????????????

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

for EDGE, the only reasonable solution is get another cart

4. paperboat

paperboat Well-Known Member

Hey, Im using a SCDS2 and downloaded the robotkillers version of this game. All worked fine and I was playing happily, until the game just decided to not work anymore. Now when I try load the game a white screen appears and it freezes - so I cant use hotkeys. Why is this?? I downloaded Nukethis and lolcatz versions too and have run them in clean mode as well as using patch but still no luck with any of the games. Whats going on?? o_o"

5. Gregar7777

Gregar7777 Active Member

I hate you Edge.

6. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

It seems that only in this game is Edge lagging. The more recent high profile games Like KH and Ghost Trick are working fine with Edge. The only hope is for the next update.

7. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

True, and maybe by the time I finish GS 1 and 2 there would be an update.

8. summerfield

summerfield Member

I buy another cart and get my edge for standby, but i will wait for edge team for update. I love my edge but didn't know why, i think because its my first cart...

9. paperboat

Can somebody please help me out with me problem...? :(

10. Gregar7777

Gregar7777 Active Member

1. Your ds or SCD2 card is broken. Do other games work?
    2. You dropped it or accidentally bumped it. I mean, just suddenly stopped working?
    3. Its a new AP.

11. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

4. Their firmware files have experienced an error and they need to back up their MicroSD card, format it, and put on new firmware files.

Which is more likely to be needed out of those four options?
    Recap!

1. If it was broken, no games would work right.
    2. It freezes in the same place every time. Every. Single. Time. That would have to be one hell of a well timed bump.
    3. Other SCDS2 players have been able to play this since day 1. Obviously wrong.

12. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

well for us Edge users, all we can do is to wait for the next firmware

13. shackol101

shackol101 Active Member

I'm an EDGE user and I'm waiting, waiting and waiting, ahhh,. I feel that this will take some time, some time of waiting, some time of playing plants vs zombies and some time of sending an E-mail on EDGE team~!

14. paperboat

Yeah I think you might be right...If my card was broken nothing else would work but games are all fine, it's ONLY golden sun...
    So If i want to fix this is have to take all games off the microsd card, format it (using panasonic), and put games back on, and make sure I put new firmware on too?? Gahh~ None of this will affect my present games and the saves I have with them, will it??
    Thanks for helping ^^

15. Ishimaru

Ishimaru Member

extra files' links are down u.u

16. dyem_regret

dyem_regret Member

im an edge user to! damit i have no money to buy another card so all i can do is wait..!
    good thing KH recoded works fine in edge... maybe if I Finnish it there's already a patch or update..
    Hope so..

17. Antares87

Antares87 Member

So does this game work on any of the emulators?

18. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

No$gba though bios http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=50586.0

are DeSmuME but slower

http://www.emucr.com/2011/01/desmume-svn-r3914.html

original web page http://desmume.org/

19. Antares87

Antares87 Member

Seems like the game is still not guaranteed to work 100%, am I right? There is a possibility of the game crashing without notice, it seems like.

20. zeroskie

zeroskie Member

How come there's no fix for iEDGE when there's one for CycloDS? I thought EDGE was basically a clone of CycloDS.