1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

what do you mean. because it is working on akaio 1.8.1

2. tugao

tugao Well-Known Member

Actually it isn't. I have tried everything and nothing works. There was a user saying he had the same card I have and it was working. Can it be because I have the normal DS?

3. iluvfupaburgers

it is not that. because i have an acekard 2i running akaio 1.8.1 on a ds lite. and i can play it, but you need to activate bypass AP. Bypass AP right now only works on fast sd cards

4. Dreamerx3

Dreamerx3 Active Member

any fixes for a person with r4 original v1.18 who can't update his r4 to wood because it's chinese?

5. tugao

tugao Well-Known Member

How can I know how fast my card is and if it's fast enough? And I have played another game needing Bypass AP and it worked.

6. iluvfupaburgers

no idea. what can help is brand and class. sandisk sd cards seem to have no problem at all, no matter the class they are

use ysmenu

7. tugao

tugao Well-Known Member

It's a sandisk 4gb.

8. iluvfupaburgers

you did try ap, right? if that didnt work, i guess you need to wait till 1.8.2 is rereleased, because it is fixed there

9. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

Didn't ysmenu work for edge?

10. iluvfupaburgers

no, it works on m3 or dsone

11. tugao

tugao Well-Known Member

Yes I did. Any date for that available yet? Because I just bought this card a few months ago to replace my outdated one and I don't want it be outdate already...

12. iluvfupaburgers

this one wont get outdated. akaio 1.8.2 was released on jan 1 but there was a problem with it, so links for it are down and they are fixing it right now to rerelease it. probably sometime this week or the next

13. tugao

tugao Well-Known Member

That's nice. Still I have no clue how the memory card can have such a huge difference on this game and how some people with the same one can play it and not me.

14. nickydsi

nickydsi Active Member

ive updated my akaio to 1.8.1 done the anti thing and still not working.

ive got a acekard 2i and my micro SD card is a kingston 2GB.

any suggestions???

15. Arcelio

Arcelio Well-Known Member

Maybe this isn't AP, but I've been noticing a LOT less enemies when in a dungeon. I don't know if the game is SUPPOSED to be like that, but I remember someone posting that they were finding less battles and that it was AP.

Can anyone confirm/de-confirm this?

16. Dreamerx3

Dreamerx3 Active Member

ysmenu also didn't work.

17. iluvfupaburgers

why dont you use r4 firmware 1.18 in english. if you understand english there is not really a problem

18. Dreamerx3

Dreamerx3 Active Member

i do understand english, i also tried using v1.18 r4 firmware in english but since my r4 was bought in china and was made chinese, only chinese firmware works.

19. iluvfupaburgers

sorry if it sounded mean the comment i said, it was no offense just inc ase. also, did you try wood as secondary firmware?

20. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

so dood but this thread is spam, i request lock because its just spam on is there update, mods open this thread when update or fix