1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

Well, you can always re-download the emulator...I believe there's an emulator thread in this same sub-section of the forums. I would also try to put the render option to opengl and 3D render to nocash.

Although I'm not sure if the second suggestion would do much, but I'll also say that results may vary from PC to PC, so hopefully this helps out. =s.

2. erothrax

erothrax New Member

Now that the CycloDS firmware fix is out, what are the chances that the team will get around to updating the EDGE and iEDGE again?

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I assume you mean the EDGE team, as the two teams are very different. The EDGE will get updated whenever that team gets around to cracking and adapting the Cyclo update to their firmware.

4. jazpery

jazpery Member

still waiting on edge update -_-

5. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

Edge users. i found a rom that is fixed/patched, but not sure if it will work, try it to see if it works, downlaod is on the first page

6. Gregar7777

Gregar7777 Active Member

Oh snap. Download has been wiped out.
    Post Merge: [time]1294113377[/time]
    Edge ppl, use open in new tab or else the download will not be there.

7. Majeogo

Majeogo Member

any update on that rom for edge? (my dl speed's too slow)

8. ShadowStar00

ShadowStar00 New Member

i have the same issue too, is there a similar kernel that can work with this version or is there no hope for this flashkart

9. AmyGrrl

AmyGrrl New Member

I just tried the patched E rom for EDGE users from the first page and just got a black screen. Using an original EDGE with fw 2.0.

10. Gregar7777

Gregar7777 Active Member

My friend who has an edge like me said that happened too. What made iluvfupaburgers think it was patched?!
    Post Merge: [time]1294129770[/time]
    According to edge os, we must wait for Edge v 2.1 for this.

11. zymophore

zymophore Well-Known Member

When will v2.1 be released?................

12. iluvfupaburgers

gregar, i am just trying to help, it said on the page that it was fixed, so i just let you guys now, and try it, i never said it was going to work, not even i knew if it worked, but i am trying to help, no need to be talking about me like that. if i wanted i would go play golden sun on my acekard and not help but instead, i am checking everyday on the edge website to see if they update theyre goddam firmware and check around for a patch

13. Rainntears

Rainntears Member

bah , iluvfupaburgers is too sensitive... like a woman on Pre Menstruation syndrom..

14. iluvfupaburgers

whatever...

15. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

It's ok man calm down :)

16. iluvfupaburgers

its ok, im calmed now :p

17. InfernoChaos

InfernoChaos New Member

Even though he did not reply, I had the same problem and it was resolved with the method you said. Just wanted to say thank you!

18. Gregar7777

Gregar7777 Active Member

iluvfupaburgers, I was simply asking why you thought it would work. No offense meant.
    Post Merge: [time]1294205955[/time]
    Edge plz plz plz plz make 2.1!!!

19. iluvfupaburgers

sure thing
    i know what you meant, i was just kinda angry earlier and took your comment kinda wrongly. im sorry the game i posted didnt work, on the site i saw it said it was fixed so i posted so you guys can try it. but well, just keep checking here, as i said, im checking everyday for that edge firmware, so it will be posted on the 1st page once its out

20. tugao

tugao Well-Known Member

Anything new for acekard 2i with akaio 1.8.1?