1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. dezmomo

dezmomo Well-Known Member

Thank you ^^

2. LastProvidence

LastProvidence New Member

Not sure if this has been said or not, but...

Using the R4 DS with Wood 2.0, and I'm getting a black screen after I transition from

either an area in Carver's camp or out of Carver's camp. (I think it's Carver's camp, anyway. It's the area on the bridge and it has a Jupiter djinn on the... second screen?)

Is there any way known way to fix it?

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

format your cart (backup first)

4. LastProvidence

LastProvidence New Member

Alright, I'll give that a shot. Thanks.

5. Rainntears

Rainntears Member

becarefull, some people get sensitifly annoyed, they won't release a new version of EDGE (j/k) LOL

btw, I'm curious.. is there any technical explanation which part of the ROM is the security part ? or we go random and deleting some binaries, we suspect is the anti-piracy part ?

6. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

Damn.... I thought that when it would work on CycloDS it would work on EDGE 2.0 too.... (EGDE is a CycloDS clone)

7. Mon, 27 December, 2010 4:34:06

Hi,

You mail have been forwarded to our R&D team.

Please visit our web site and read the latest news or check the download section for the latest EDGE OS available and verify if the game in question have been fixed. If the current EDGE OS does not fix your game unfortunately you will have to wait for a future release from our R&D team.

www.edge-ds.cn

Thank you for your support

Regards - EDGE Tech

Recieved above E-mail today, at least that means they're back to work today!

8. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Seems like a copy and paste email, that's good, i guess

9. dezmomo

dezmomo Well-Known Member

Hey guys. I'm using r4 Ultra. I've set all my settings as per the first post. But every time I try to push the first log encountered at Goma Highlands Road, it freezes. Any fixes? Thanks in advance.
    Post Merge: [time]1293530564[/time]
    Oh btw I'm using the Lolcatz ROM
    Post Merge: [time]1293570254[/time]
    nvm I fixed it. If anyone has this problem, download another ROM and rename the save file to exactly the same as the ROM's.

10. Agreed Sylar, but i'm hoping someones doing the cutting & pasting lol

11. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Sorry for an unrelated post but earlier I had a dream that I had a CycloDS. Wow, never realized I wanted it THAT badly.

12. Gregar7777

Gregar7777 Active Member

I hope Edge know what games we WANT and not spend time patching something like Wink Rockstars in FRENCH! Cuz then we get Edge 2.1 and NO GOLDEN SUN DS WILL MAKE ME CRACK!

13. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Damn right. Joke.

14. Gvaz

Gvaz New Member

Beat the game on an Acekard2i on my DSi XL with akaio 1.8.1 and the only things on were AP and cheats. Black screened twice in 30 hours. Using an A-data 8gb sdhc.

15. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Any1 have a patch for the R4i SDHC from r4rts.cn?

16. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

*Continues to refresh page while playing* Good luck guise =s!

17. Jtran_12

Jtran_12 Member

Anybody give me a download link to one that works with R4 Revolution v1.18 kernal (not wood) =).

18. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

There is no patch. If it doesn't work on your firmware clean, it doesn't work.

19. SushiKing

SushiKing Well-Known Member

Ok how do you get Golden sun to work on my R4? i have v 1.18 or 1.19 i cant remember, does that make a difference?

20. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Which R4 do you have exactly?

Type out everything on the front of your R4 here.