1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

two words my friend backup and format

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

tugao, akaio 1.8.1 bypass AP feature has some issues with slow micro sd. probably it will be fixed on the next release

3. fclinux001

fclinux001 Well-Known Member

which could happen tomorrow or in 6 months. when 1.8 the 1.8.1 came out soon after i thought "yes! more frequent updates!" but look at what happened *sigh* i just want my supercard to arrive it been over a month and the shipping said 3 to 5 weeks, stupid hong kong air.

4. Silvermayne

Silvermayne Member

Alright, new question. I have already asked about the M3I patch before, and I tried using the Quad Boot but it did not work for me on the card, so my question is this:

With the release of the new M3 Sakura firmware does it have the ability to bypass the AP like all the other updates? If not that is cool and I will continue to wait for a patch, but the new updates give me hope.

5. iluvfupaburgers

you should try it and let me know. if it doesnt work. use ysmenu

6. mokrja

mokrja Active Member

Hi all, it's been a while since I've been on here, but as an M3i user and I thought I'd help out.. So..

Just confirming that the clean rom of Golden Sun Dark Dawn 5367 (U) does work with the new M3 Sakura / Touchpod firmware (M3Sakura Ver1.49 X 2nd, System V4.9 X - released 20/12/10), although Golden Sun Dark Dawn 5387 (E) does not.

Finally us M3i users can now play the rom without any need for a patch! :D

Can we please have the compatibility page updated to confirm that M3i is working with the Golden Sun Dark Dawn 5367 (U) rom?

7. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

patched rom plz im using m3 real give one good working link :p

8. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Attention, I hope the patch rom is the clean version patched!
    Ez Flash had problems with the non clean version and with the clean version the problems were gone

9. Rainntears

Rainntears Member

You Shut up.. it reminds them , that there will be a lot of people , is thankful after the patch is done.. people like you don't read the posts, and just mumbling like some idiots

10. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Get the no$gba debugger version from hear http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=50586.0

Buttom of the first post

11. igieboy900

igieboy900 Member

i disagree with you bro,
    i disagree with you, he is just telling us guys that its rude to ask too much(rudely,bossy) that its like the hackers are being payed and being commanded to work ASAP, what if your thinking were backfired and they quit this project?or just keep it for themselves? will our "thanks" work?

lets just help each other here and at the moment we can still play other games.

and please for others don't ask rudely your not paying us here to work, be patient and be nice, like anyone else we also want to fix this asap so remember your manners and use it.

12. DSfanforever

DSfanforever Well-Known Member

hay guys, on the compata list, change the m3/3m1 (tochpod 4.8/4.8f) to touchpod 4.9, i've tested it and gsdd works, so, it shuldn't say m3/m3i not working

just wanted to piont that out.

13. iluvfupaburgers

thanks for info, ive added to list

14. Duncan Idaho

a tad bit late john i got a link and sent it to King_Leo

look they are doing this out of their own will, we are not their bosses, we arent paying them to do this, we dont have any rigth to say 'Hey you hacker! I want that EDGE patch working in 5 minutes! you understood you have 5 FCKING MINUTES TO MAKE IT WORK! I WANT MY PATCH NOW!' if ou keep doing this they will stop and let you guys have it, be patient, oh and i would love to play this game with no patch (which i can do BTW due to ysmenu) and with no need to boot otno YSmenu, but the N5 card team said screw you people and abandoned the whole project so now im forced to wait for updates for an alternative firmware, so im more or less in a similar situation, so please get some duck tape and put it on your mouth and wait, they are working on it, and when its done it will be published.

15. gamerace19

gamerace19 Well-Known Member

IM getting a black screen in desmume nosse computer is good but it wont run the main desmume exe. and is there an ap fix for no$? also any tips for no $ cause there are some huge graphic glitches with it. i used zoomer with most ex and it runs okay but was major enviroment problems so turned on opengl in render and that fixed environment but screwed up the text and text boxes which were fine before..... Sorry if this was covered in other posts but 44 pages is a bit too much so i didnt read through them all only read up to about page 10

Edit: did not know there was a newer version of desmume was using 9.5 but 9.6 does not black screen! still need help with no$ as i prefer no$ anyways

16. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Duncan Idaho

Lol Chears!

17. Duncan Idaho

heck if you are willing to pm what i should look for on the rom i igth get ymself to work on this if we can ID the values and replace them in theory it could work

18. mokrja

mokrja Active Member

Jeez... am I mute? I confirmed this in my last post and suggested the compatibility page change for both Sakura and Touchpod.

So, just confirming that the clean rom of Golden Sun Dark Dawn 5367 (U) does work with the new M3 Sakura / Touchpod firmware (M3Sakura Ver1.49 X 2nd, System V4.9 X - released 20/12/10).

Can we please have the compatibility page updated as working for Sakura as well?

19. iluvfupaburgers

WOW! you angry? you mad? sorry i didnt read your post, maybe i was not online. i am not going to read 44 pages to see what works and what not, i just add as i see

20. mokrja

mokrja Active Member

Sorry, not at all... maybe just a lil frustrated.. but perhaps I should have added an emoticon or something :) My bad.

Anyway, Thanks