1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Gregar7777

Gregar7777 Active Member

I hve a feeling us edge users are gonna have a loong wait for golden sun ds(U)...oh well

2. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

Hi I'm using EDGE 2.0 and I wanted to know where I can find this ROM with anti-piracy enabled because now I'm getting really pissed out with EDGE.... :p

3. Harlequin_Felis

Harlequin_Felis New Member

There's a lot of love for king_leo over on the CycloDS Wikidot thread, just for *trying* to make a patch. Thanks for putting some time into fixing this for the Cyclo fans of Golden Sun =^-^=

Anyone else noticed that it's kinda confusing sometimes with the emote system in the game? I thought I was showing anger at Garet's sons stupidly and got scolded for snapping at Garet instead... Just as awkward as trying to converse in real life :p

4. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

yeah, it's kinda funny, if only they put an actual wrpg system instead of emoticons :(

5. Noukon

Noukon Active Member

Where is the file?

I checked around the data folder mostly but couldn't find hints of the AP anywhere.

Granted, I didnt look too hard... but so far all i gather is it has a check for the ap file, and a check for authenticity... ^^"

Meh, whatever... I barely understand it.

6. nunoedge

nunoedge Member

Get DSTWO, I got mine from here http://priceangels.com

7. kimpang01

kimpang01 New Member

can anyone help me i get a black screen at the beginning of the game I'm using R4i(R4i.cn)..
    i already downloaded the 1.60v kernel..

8. Good Luck king_leo and thanks for trying :)

9. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

so yeah guys im not sure if this is part of the AP but i cant get father than belinks after you depart with your ship, afte teh scene where im handed a certain item the boat is sailing trough some storm the top screen displays the Golden Sun Dark dawn stuff but its very dark i hear sound of people talking but nothing happens, using ysmenu 6.41 on an N5 is this part of the game or its the AP?

10. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

can't understand, but what from what I've gathered, seems like AP. Is the game frozen? Is there any onscreen text?

11. Duncan Idaho

no i can hear people making their talk sounds but the lower screen stays black, i read the prima guide it points the crew should regain conciusness but i dunno if it takes a while or its the AP acting up, testing it now with no cheats to see the results, maybe there is a forced monster encounter there

EDIT fixed it seems like one of the AR codes was acting up

12. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. Duncan Idaho

meh i was using the AR codes since id ont have time to grind and i didnt wanted to get stuck in the same place for 5 weeks since i have semestral tests coming in januray (6 of them) so i did it, next run is gonan be legit tough.

14. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

bombardment of images xD

15. phaized

phaized Member

I never once had to grind o.o the standard encounters kept me leveled enough to make it through no problem.

16. Duncan Idaho

yes but i wanted max leveled characters for the endgame figth and the that one boss figth, altough i must admit tis easier with AR its still a pain

17. TIMMY T

TIMMY T New Member

yup having the same feeling......

18. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

king_leo is trying to make a patch for cyclo and edge users. you could see if that works :)

19. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

if it matters o some people i did make a v 1 of the patch but it gets black screen on cyclods
    Post Merge: [time]1291947265[/time]
    uploading now to see if it works on other cards, also i didn't give up i am still trying

20. Duncan Idaho

cant we ask people we know who have made AP patches to hand over their knowledge on this to som eone of the site? dunno like the tutor program of smogon or something similar