1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

update ysmenu to v6.40

2. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

Same question

3. Still waiting on Edge fix too :(

4. WaRmRock

WaRmRock New Member

finished the game already.. weee.. there will be a part two for sure.. hehehe.. cant wait for the next installment.. :D

5. STR1KU

STR1KU Member

me also waiting for EDGE. But I don't mind waiting for another week. I bet it will worth the wait :D:D:D

6. thao1211

thao1211 Member

black sceen sometime while encouter monster in world map after the elipse on wood r4 1.

7. blazetiger4

blazetiger4 Member

well I was able to complete the game on R4 wood 1.18 if that means anything.

Final boss, all but two Summons... all djinn...

8. Yukko

Yukko Member

i though about a 2nd game for this just by watching whom the children are: isaac's, garet's, ivan's and mia's children, the same from the 1st golden sun.. so its kind of obviously that there will be a sequencie 8D

i only hope i wont have to wait 7 years again for this XD~~

9. LastHylian

LastHylian Member

Tried that already. I'm getting some VERY inconsistent results. Half the time I get the Dim Dragon bug, sometimes I don't. I've noticed too, in the "water temple" (forgot the name) there are no random encounters. Is is supposed to be this way? Other times I'll have the game running fine, but when I go thru a door or to the next screen, the upper screen turns to static (like an old TV) and the lower freezes. I have found though that the first time I try to load the game, I can't get to the title screen. However, trying again right after that usually gets me all the way to the game. I have about a 90% success rate with this method.

10. KougaMyazawa

KougaMyazawa Active Member

Any luck with the Europe ROM? Or is that also causing problems?

11. gamingman21

gamingman21 Member

ive noticed that u have to have the DS light on full... 100% less light means a black screen..... and yes i get lots of black screens, at start usualy i rebot the DS again and again until the game hops in, and the DIM dragon is annoying but im able to play the game for like 2 hours without him, dont know why but on my first save he was atacking me like every save i did and now he attacks like 1 time for an hour but when he hits, he appears even when i get out from the menu screens with the b button or whatever, just saying...

12. Bowser-jr

Bowser-jr Well-Known Member

Is there a patch that will get the game to work properly on the CycloDS?

13. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

Has there been a way to make it work with m3i zero newest touch pod?

14. Thatguyiskev

Thatguyiskev Member

i get a black screen everytime im about to fight those 2 general guys after amiti is about to join me...

15. LastHylian

LastHylian Member

Hey. You just finished the water temple, right? Did you get any random encounters? I didn't...

16. solo-puppy

solo-puppy Member

hello, when i downloaded the Robotkillers rom on the first page and extracted it i got a NDS file about 262.141kb!? to how many bytes i must compress it? or don't i even have to compress it? also itried clean/patch mode both, but still white screen on my Supercard DS two EOS 1.08. I'm very gratefull if anybody could help me further whit this issue?....

17. DSfanforever

DSfanforever Well-Known Member

i did, im using ysmenu as an alternative frimware together with my m3 real firmware, and when i boot a game, i get error -82, rom failed,
    what do i do to fix this? for golden sun dark dawn i cant load the rom, robotkillers and lolcatz won't boot. i haven't tried the European version yet,
    but anyways, how do i fix this problem?

18. LastHylian

LastHylian Member

OK. Pretty much confirmed it. NO RANDOM ENCOUNTERS. PERIOD. Finished the water temple, fought the generals, went outside and ran in the forest for 5 min.

AKAIOS 1.8.1
    ACEKARD2i

19. missionboy2

missionboy2 Well-Known Member

Format your card.

20. DSfanforever

DSfanforever Well-Known Member

using pansoinc sd formatter right? i tried in start it on windows xp, verstion 2 and 3 won't load, they get an error and close.

if i can get it to work then i hope ysmenu will work