1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. wolf_link

wolf_link New Member

I'd say it's another AP check.

2. Calliu

Calliu Well-Known Member

does it really work on R4 SDHC with YSMENU 6.40? i got two white screens T-T

3. I guess EDGE isn't getting an kind of fix until Cyclo does...

Crap.

4. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

and for me it still not boots, im erasing the TTmenupatch.dat thing and im gonan repalce most stuff of my Ysmenu V6.40 but what is odd it doesnt boots, yet pokemon B&W v7 does

erased the stuuf you recomended guys i stilll get the screen inversion, so im gonna do a backup of my games, format my microSD card and try again, BTW im using the N5 clone, since its the only thing avaible for me ATM, i can only find the Acekard 2i at mercadolibre

5. CallsignHUSKER

CallsignHUSKER New Member

There seems to be some evidence/speculation of a patch for the cyclo on the gba.temp forums ...

"So they are working on a cyclods patch for GSDD then! That in its own right is all the news I need to hear. I've waited nearly six or seven years for another sequel and I really don't mind waiting another month let alone another week! rolleyes.gif"

http://gbatemp.net/t264280-any-fix-for-golden-sun-dark-dawn-for-cyclods?&st=15

6. Yusuke_DS

Yusuke_DS Active Member

You just need the latest version of SDHC firmware.. (1.29b for R4iSDHC)

YSMenu isnt necessary!

7. Bowser-jr

Bowser-jr Well-Known Member

I thought someone was working a patch for all flash carts...or is it just for the CycloDS?

8. Calliu

Calliu Well-Known Member

actually i like ysmenu so i'll just stick with it, and i made it work ^^ so thankya

9. tugao

tugao Well-Known Member

I have this one exactly and it doesn't work :/

10. bitchass

bitchass Well-Known Member

format ur card then try it again

11. Duncan Idaho

got it to work, first make a backup of your 'games' folder, format your SD card with the panasonic formater, now put your firmware, games fodler and finally your TTmenu and ysmenu.nds now go and play!, im deducing the problems migth be on previous files of that ysmenu had created

12. Fer476

Fer476 Member

Could anyone please tell me how to get this game working on R4 SDHC from r4sdhc.com (not r4i), because I have tried the TTDS fix and it just gets stuck on loading, and Wood does not work on this card T_T

13. Duncan Idaho

check my post above

14. BigRedPK

BigRedPK Guest

I would like to confirm and thank you. Installing the AKAIO 1.8.1 from here: http://www.r4ultra.com/download.htm worked perfect. I would also like to add that my card came from r4new.com but is I guess a clone of the ultra (so a clone of a clone :p). Thanks alot!

15. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

I've had it work perfectly, maybe run it on clean mode? also, do other games work?

16. Fer476

Fer476 Member

@Duncan: But where can I get the YSmenu file? Which one did you use? And do I put the TTMenu folder and .DAT file or just the folder?

17. gnosduh

gnosduh Member

Another strange thing..

I was trying to get the Mars Djiin "Fever" by going on the road south of Carver's camp. No matter how many times I ran around in the area where he was supposed to be, I never found him. Also, in the second temple I had ZERO encounters with ANYTHING. Is this supposed to happen!?

18. Silvermayne

Silvermayne Member

Since no one has asked for a while I will. Does anyone know if a patch has been released so it would work with the M3i Sakura? I know it says in the beginning of the forum it does not... but without an update in firmware for Sakura there is no way I can play this on either firmware.

I am dying to play this game... I need an AP patch.

19. shawndelbarrio

shawndelbarrio New Member

Randomly crashes for me on EZ FLASH Vi using OB3 and I have to switch between the various special modes.

20. Duncan Idaho

ill send you a PM, praectorian helped me with this, so i belive since its not the TTmenu part is ok with retro