1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

Fix Now On R4i-sdhc.com Version 1.29..

2. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

how ironic, right after I get my supercard everything starts working >.<

3. Yukko

Yukko Member

the steps you are trying are mine? if it is, well, mentioned i didn't know if would work for everyone, maybe there is some incompatibility with mSD, since mine are kingstone =/ i realy hope u can find a way to play this game, its really good.

Good Luck!

4. akiraunreal

akiraunreal Member

ALL R4 Ultra Users!!!, Akaio 1.8.1 for R4 Ultra on the official web of the flashcard, and Golden Sun is working! active AntyPiracy!

Hell Yeah!

5. gamingman21

gamingman21 Member

ummmm myne is working on akaio 1.8.1 but i have some problems in game....................... whats happening by when i save in game in any point even in town, the next second after i press b to cancel thes saving screen a monster appears.... dragon den or samthing like that and it kills me????? any fix to this guys? and ive noticed that the game makes black screen if the DS LIGHT is on the smallest level of light.... if u have it on maximum the game works, that was like 20 minutes of experimenting with my acekard and sdhc kingston 4 gighs.... it worked after formating it in the windows formatting program.... (sorry for my english)

6. maxpowersin

maxpowersin Member

Well.. according to op cyclo is one of the few remaining cards on which this game is not working on.. This is pathetic.. Cyclo used to be one of the premier cards in the market but now.. :(

7. bitchass

bitchass Well-Known Member

delete ur save and start anew, that should fix it, along with the dummy items. but i still come across them, rarely though

8. gamingman21

gamingman21 Member

ive just made new game without deleting.... and stilll got that friking dim dragon fight...... and ive downloaded the robot killer room... :( god wish it would play like the jappanese rom without problems :(

9. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

That Means Edge doesn't have a fix too :|

10. bitchass

bitchass Well-Known Member

why dont u try deleting the save like i said >_>

11. garg_priyansh

garg_priyansh Well-Known Member

help it is not working on no gba
    im using no zoomer with bios help!!

12. CallsignHUSKER

CallsignHUSKER New Member

this! is exactly what I'm thinking...

also, I heard someone mention that the new r4 firmware etc.. has made patching the roms themselves obsolete but it seems r4 users had some sersious difficulty with this release...

so why can't there just be a release of a patched version of golden sun that will work with anything and then there won't have to be 25 page forum threads with long-winded and tedious explanations as to how to get this *** thing working!!!

please post if you find a fix or some way of getting this working on the cyclo, my fiancee and i really want to play it

13. IronChef

IronChef Member

Tsk. Hope that Cyclo DS makes a compatible version soon.

14. wolf_link

wolf_link New Member

Because, there isn't really a patch. There's a roundabout way of getting it to run under YS with Wood on a R4, but that's not something you can just patch into the game and dump.

15. phaized

phaized Member

I think he meant something more along the lines of why doesn't someone make a real patch so it can be run universally because the "no patch needed" nonsense is proving to be just a pain for a lot of people that do have access to it, and for those that don't have access to it proves entirely useless. To be honest I'm surprised this still has yet to see an actual patch myself but oh well, since I personally can't make it happen, all there is to do is wait.

16. gamingman21

gamingman21 Member

ive started a new game on robotkillers release like one of the user of this forum said...(ive deleted the frikin save) ok the dim dragon didnt appear like 40 minutes (ive been saving like every 5 to 10 minutes to see if he appears... ass soon as ive set of the goma plateu ive saved and here he is the (&%@#$^CJ#@)........ wtf?!?! the jappanese release was perfect except it was in jappanese :(

17. donaldgx

donaldgx Member

i guess AKAIO is all about the SD card, oh well i'll have to wait for the fix

18. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

akaio team already knows of the problem, hopefully it gets fixed on later updates

19. DSfanforever

DSfanforever Well-Known Member

hay guys, i did the ysmenu thing as an alterniative, but when i loaded golden sun, robotkillers version, it gave an error -82, rom failed, please restart system.
    what do i do? maybe he robotkillers verstion doesn't work?
    i'll try locatz one

20. solo-puppy

solo-puppy Member

does someone know if it works on Supercard DS 2? i have the latest EOS version 1.08, but still it is not working T-T. also i checked the other AP treads that supercard supposed to work for Golden Sun (u) but by my card nothing works though. also i have an Micro SD card 8gb. Thanks!