1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Yusuke_DS

Yusuke_DS Active Member

Nevermind.. my card is a clone! =/

2. bitchass

bitchass Well-Known Member

^lol he got all pissed off too.

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I lol'd at his rage.

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i find it amusing people find excitement from lying to others in stuff like this, lol!

5. KougaMyazawa

KougaMyazawa Active Member

I feel stupid. I shoudl have known better than to get my hopes up like that. But being so excited, I couldn't realize the fact that he was trolling.

Anyways, how long does it usually take for Venom to make a patch? You have any ideas?

6. bitchass

bitchass Well-Known Member

so did i.............so did i :)

7. nekojin42

nekojin42 New Member

I dunno. I think their patched Lufia came out the day after the real release, and FF4HL was day 1. It all depends on if they decide to even do it, really. If not, it might be time to invest in a new flash card, I guess.

And I don't think it's really that funny that people believed him. People coming to the topic late wouldn't have seen his earlier posts. It's really just kinda sad that people like him infest the Internet.

8. LuckyTrouble77

There isn't any guarantee that VENOM is even gonna touch this. They haven't even dumped anything in awhile now.

I just find it funny that people are raging over the fact that they can't pirate the game well. Suck it up and go buy the game or something. If you truly wanted to play this game, especially if you were a fan of the series, you would go purchase this game. This, along with DQ IX, are some of the very few games that I feel deserve to be purchased.

tl;dr version: Suck it the fuck up. :3

9. KougaMyazawa

KougaMyazawa Active Member

A ROM is more convenient. I can purchase the game, but I also want the ROM. No hassle of switching between games, and losing games. Also, you get cheats, and cycloDS has RTS which is very convenient.

10. LuckyTrouble77

I was talking more to that nekojin guy than you past the bit about VENOM. If you can, I would suggest purchasing a Supercard DSTwo. Comes with all of those functions without the hassle of a team that is ultimately failing to deliver anymore.

11. nekojin42

nekojin42 New Member

Oh, you thought I was raging about the ROM not working, or something? If it doesn't work by tomorrow I'll likely pick up the game on the way home from work. Or not. I grew past my demanding free shit phase a long time ago. And I tend to buy any game I play for more than 5 hours anyway.

Not especially. Old forum moderation habits die hard and I have a habit of pointing out idiots when I see them, is all.

12. LuckyTrouble77

To be fair, there is at least a little rage in that post. I would personally buy this game if you know, my DS wasn't broken, I had $35, and oh yeah, my DS wasn't broken.

13. Yusuke_DS

Yusuke_DS Active Member

Hey guys! can you please help me? I downloaded the TTDS and YSMenu and didnt work.. YSMenu got errorcode=-4.. and TTDS menu freezes on load.. I created a new topic too.. And iluvfupaburgers can you helpme again? please^^

14. eadreks19

eadreks19 New Member

any updates with no gba settings? desmume is kinda slow

15. rootbear1286

rootbear1286 New Member

Just tried the YSMenu/M3 Real fix on my G6 Real, and I'm getting a "can't fatInitDefault" error when I run YSMenu.nds. A few people over at GBATemp seemed to have gotten it to work, but no luck for me. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

16. LuckyTrouble77

No$GBA is unfixable. These exact problems it has now happened in the (J) version too and were never resolved.

17. iluvfupaburgers

download this: http://filetrip.net/d22932-TTDS-EXT-INFO-SAV-v6-40.html (you must have it but it is just to make sure). then extract it and copy the files to the root of the card, except the txt files. then rename TTMenu.dat, to TTMenu.nds. also make sure you are using the original card's firmware

18. Yusuke_DS

Yusuke_DS Active Member

I just did it.. and when i load TTmenu.nds i get a white screen and a little 'loading' in the left down side of touch screen, thats still forever..

19. iluvfupaburgers

did you get ysmenu working first?

20. Yusuke_DS

Yusuke_DS Active Member

No.. I have to do?