1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. zaikanata

zaikanata Member

The download link on the download page isn't working for me.. Mirror anyone?

2. markus.

markus. New Member

I'm using YSMenu from this thread including the v6.40 files but I'm still getting error code 4 on YSMenu when I'm trying to boot up. Any help? D:

I'm using R4iSDHC. =/

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

uploaded to first page M3 fix download link to mediafire

4. darkipanda

darkipanda New Member

Anything for Ez Flash V? :-[

5. zaikanata

zaikanata Member

Thank you very much. :D

6. After reformatting my R4 and trying to apply Wood 1.18 and failing, I decided to buy the game. I love GS enough to spend the cash. But now I lost all my games and themes and emulator on my R4.

7. KZX

KZX Member

An original R4.

8. iluvfupaburgers

if its an original r4, just download wood r4 1.18, extract the files and copy the files to the root of your card. you will want to format your card before doing this (backup your card before)

9. Yusuke_DS

Yusuke_DS Active Member

Hi!! I am using a R4, but i dont know if its a clone or not... I downloaded the Wood R4 1.18(the config is ok, with AR activated) and put it in my card and didnt work!! Its the first time i try to use the Wood.. All my games, that was working perfectly, gets a white screen, including Golden Sun!!

What could be??? Please help me!!

10. bitchass

bitchass Well-Known Member

i have the EZV too, i havnt found anything yet :(
    i just bought the acekard, since it will take a patch to fix the rom. since the EZ team doesnt do much updates >_>

11. gfmate123

gfmate123 Member

any fix for r4 ultra?

12. iluvfupaburgers

probably, put ysmenu for r4 ultra from my thread: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0 and then download retro's files v6.40 from ther also.

13. KZX

KZX Member

So just upgrading to 1.18 will get it to run and nothing extra? Makes sense since I have Wood 1.12.

14. darkipanda

darkipanda New Member

How long do you think it will take it to get patched for us EZV users to play?

15. iluvfupaburgers

exactly ;D

16. bitchass

bitchass Well-Known Member

not sure, depends on the team that is patching it, all im saying is dont expect an update for the ez v itself, but a patch for the rom. :(

17. Yusuke_DS

Yusuke_DS Active Member

Please, help me.. i upgraded my R4 to Wood 1.18 and none of my roms are working.. all gets a white screen..

18. darkipanda

darkipanda New Member

:/ I hope it comes out soon.

19. gfmate123

gfmate123 Member

still doesnt work i still get black screen even with ysmenu.
    i copied everything extras ttmenu and dat and renamed it to nds is it supposed to be dat.

20. iluvfupaburgers

did you download ttmenu v6.40?