1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Kiteikawa

Kiteikawa New Member

i have a supercard slot 2 ( i know... its old )
    each time i convert it with the software it turns into a 0 byte file..

2. KZX

KZX Member

So how do I run the game with WoodR4? I am really new to flashcarts and most of things said in here is like german to me.. .__. Any help?

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

first of all, what flashcart do you use?

4. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

r4i sdhc with ttmenu works (as far as i've gone i.e. naming my character >.<)

5. iluvfupaburgers

its enough, no other ap has been shown so far

6. kickitsoso

kickitsoso Active Member

i have an acekard2i and kigston sd card and it wont work.
    what can i do to fix it
    i have the 1.8.1 update and everything i just dont know how to get it working

7. iluvfupaburgers

enable AAP

8. kickitsoso

kickitsoso Active Member

i did that already too, sorry. it doesnt work either
    if its my sd card then what do i to?

9. ilovewendy

ilovewendy New Member

wtf... can someone help?

i have both ysmenu and wood running. it starts it up fine.

but it keeps black screening as i move into the screen south of goma plateau

whats the issue? the game/save? ??? ?? ?

EDIT: SOLVED. downloaded the larger rom (4 extra kb) and success!!! exited the plateau!!

10. iluvfupaburgers

get a new sd card. a sandisk is the best

11. kickitsoso

kickitsoso Active Member

thought so
    i have 3 acekards (not all mine) but the sd cards in two are sandisk and they are working fine. just not the one with the kingston. well thanks for your help ^^

12. Thatguyiskev

Thatguyiskev Member

scuse' me, i have the R4 Revolution, and copy and pasted the files of, "For use with R4 Original Cards Only

Both WoodR4 v1.18 + YSMenu V6.40

http://www.mediafire.com/?v7ftb666ovoj7b5"

it just says, "loading" when i turn on my ds... and it stays like that, can anyone please help?

13. peterguy

peterguy New Member

I have a cyclods with 1.6 on it, yet i have black screens. How do you get yours to work?

14. GsMumbo

GsMumbo New Member

Any updates on how to get this to work on an M3i Zero on a DSi? I tried the M3 Real solution but of course that didn't work :p

15. nwndarkness

nwndarkness New Member

I'm in the same boat as you. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

16. drki11joy

drki11joy Member

Tried it, but I get an error message when I go to load the rom: load rom errcode=-4. what I do :(

17. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

TTpatch is only for the actual TTDS. if you're running ysmenu, you need the r4patch. maybe that's what's wrong... ???

hell yeah, im in the first dungeon, not a big fan of JRPGs usually but this one looks to be epiczorz.

18. r3al1s1c

r3al1s1c New Member

THANK YOU! Both to the original poster everyone else that's worked so hard on making this game playable to those of us with ancient cards (carts? Still new at this).

One quick question, what do you mean by the "root" of my SD card? I ony see a System folder and an NDS folder? I think I'm using the most recent firmware for M3 (the one that made the new Yu-Gi-Oh game work I believe).

19. nwndarkness

nwndarkness New Member

I had the problem and just fixed it! What you need to do is change TTMenu.dat to TTMenu.nds. If you already have a TTMenu.nds, delete it. Then transfer over TTMenu.dat from your TTMenu download. Then change the extension from TTMenu.dat to TTMenu.nds.

20. Amorda

Amorda Well-Known Member

Ha! What do ya know? It worked! Thanks so much. I tried that before, but it didn't work. So I redownloaded the ttmenu folder and tried again. Voila! Success! Thank you. : )