1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. godshinobi

godshinobi Member

M3 REAL FIX

DOWNLOAD YSM3.ZIP

EXTRACT THE ZIP TO THE ROOT OF YOUR SD-CARD AND OVERWRITE EVERYTHING!
    POWER YOUR DS(L) ON AND START THE GAME, BUT TURN OF DMA, RESET AND CHEATS!

CREDITS GOES TO GABOROS & RETRO!!!

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Lol! Sorry but where do i need credit ? - I have not done anythink to make this file - Chears for the thought!

3. gtagino

gtagino Member

whoops
    accident post

4. Amorda

Amorda Well-Known Member

I still need help. Using the updated TTmenu and still getting a white screen upon loading golden sun from the ttmenu. Please? Any suggestions?

5. lycian

lycian New Member

I just wanted to thank all those that have worked on this. I know that it's hard to always give credit where credit is due, but I wanted to show my appreciation for all of your efforts. So thanks to all who worked on this, and all who supported them.

Nostalgia time inc.

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

With many thanks to Retrogamefan!

For use with R4 Original Cards Only

Both WoodR4 v1.18 + YSMenu V6.40

http://www.mediafire.com/?v7ftb666ovoj7b5

Boot YSMenu.nds for the use of YSMenu + Now softrest Added!

Start a fresh with a formated micro-SD chip!
    Post Merge: [time]1291066888[/time]
    Replace eiter - r4patch.dat for r4 cards ysmenu - are ttpatch.dat for TTDS users - replace the file of one into the TTMenu folder - your game should then boot

7. Banana-kun

Banana-kun Active Member

I can verify that ysm3 works for itouchds. Thanks, now I can relax and enjoy the new golden sun. ^.^

8. KougaMyazawa

KougaMyazawa Active Member

I never really talked to you, so I can't tell if I was being rude or not. either way, if you're being serious about this, and you feel like PMing it, PM it to me, please. I'd really appreciate it.

9. shadowrival

shadowrival Active Member

Works on my acekard 2i AKAIO 1.8.1 (Enable AntiPiracy Bypass). All I needed to do was hold the Y Button.

10. EpicFailNG

EpicFailNG New Member

I'm new to these rom things.. I have AceKard 2i, and I have downloaded two different roms for this game... Both got me a black screen... Is there a way to fix that or will I have to keep trying my luck at different roms?

11. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

Nice, doesn't sound legit to me, if it is high-5, i got my cyclods for 48 bucks

12. gtagino

gtagino Member

My local game store didn't order any copies of this game. I cant even freaking buy it.

13. bitchass

bitchass Well-Known Member

its an official re-seller from the acekard site. it better be legit >:O

14. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

ouch 48 bucks, when we bought our acekard 2.1's, one acekard + one 4 GB microsd card was 20 bucks all together acekard was like 10 bucks on deal extreme.

15. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

i got the old cyclods, its all cheap nowdays my friend brendan spent 50 bucks on a clone r4

16. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

OUCH!! nthats bad, but over here, R4s are sold for that price, lucky me i knew about them clones

17. Amorda

Amorda Well-Known Member

Tried replacing the ttpatch file and it's still not working. I still get the white screen. Is there anyway you can give me a link to the exact files you used?

18. travishart

travishart Well-Known Member

so is someone working on a patch?

19. supermega_boy

supermega_boy Well-Known Member

I beg anyone to please make a patch for this game or maybe an AR code to get over the black screen. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

20. cv121

cv121 Member

Does anyone know how to make it so the game Icon is in the Edge? For some reason it doesn't show the icon to click to load Golden Sun Dark Dawn. Any suggestions? (Yes I made the file .nds)