1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (U) AP + Compatibility Issues Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Nov 28, 2010.

1. godshinobi

godshinobi Member

ok, what am i doing wrong?

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Just figured it out thanks to retro! - either replace r4patch.dat for ysmenu user are ttpatch.dat for dstt users - then , It Work's!

replace one of them into your ttmenu folder!

3. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

link or im cutting your head off

4. godshinobi

godshinobi Member

im using YSMENU on my M3 REAL, not R4 or DSTT. but it is a YSMENU

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Nope, the slowness is related to compatibility between the games, and emulator itself, as well your PC specs.
    and what AP did is to block some features on the game, etc.(e.g Pokemon B/W)

Take No$gba as an example, It can run at the normal(almost) speed since the gameplay interval had been set at the highest, which is automated, making the gameplay(on some games) become smoother compared to DeSmuMe, which rely much on your PC specs. And that's why the flicker/shaking screen happen almost at every second on No$gba, plus with other graphic glitches, while that only happen at Title screen on DeSmuMe.(and can be fix using the default settings)

The sound play almost normal on mine, less static, but okay.
    You can tell if the game run laggy or not, most likely from the sound.
    I'm afraid it can't be played at normal state on the current version, either waits for the new version to be released, or just live with it.

6. lonewulf321

lonewulf321 New Member

Hello, I have an Acekard 2.i with Akaio 1.8.1, Bypass AP enabled, but for some reason I'm still getting a black screen. I've alternated system Bypass AP, and the roms on Bypass AP but for some reason its still not working.

i'm using a Sandisk class 2 8gb, which is strange because other sources have said that card is working.

7. Snowtoad

Snowtoad Member

Thanks for the info.
    What do you mean by new version? someone patches this rom to make it more compatable with the emulator? How long do you think we're talking until something like that happens?

8. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

is there m3 patch?

9. godshinobi

godshinobi Member

TRY Gaboros & Retros M3YS http://filebeam.com/folder/9451 (6.40) http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=265106&st=30&start=30

10. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

I mean for the emulator, unless it got upgraded or so, then it unlikely give better result even if there are dozen patch for it.
    Just imagine how much the graphics on the game being performed at one time, making the emulator become more struggling than before. Oh boy.

11. Ravte

Ravte Well-Known Member

Confirm working on R4 Wood 1.18.

12. D_Force

D_Force New Member

any cyclods patches out there?

13. Xeronage

Xeronage Member

Working on YSM3. Does not save however.

14. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

possible AR code for black screen, check first page!!!

15. Xeronage

Xeronage Member

AR Code does not work on M3 Real.

16. zaren

zaren New Member

not working on r4i sdhc

17. refaans

refaans Member

Hmm... maybe I did something wrong (I dl'd 6.40 YSM3, took TTmenu, YSM3.nds and YSmenu files and put them onto root, then opened YSM3.nds and tried to open GSDD, created save but it just kept booting it up and the whole thing went unresponsive) but I couldn't get this to boot at all. I'm on M3DS Real.

18. wdowell84

wdowell84 Member

I had the same issue on M3, I couldn't get any of the games to load, they all just get stuck at about 80%.

19. spyro202

spyro202 Active Member

Where can I find the 6.40 update for TTmenu/YSmenu so I can finally play GSDD!!!!

20. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

here you go: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0