1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS/GBA Roms [A list of games along with the correct settings to play on]

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by akumakilla, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starbourne

starbourne Member

^^ thank you very much

2. shaymin5000555

shaymin5000555 New Member

i'm having trouble of when i make a new file it does the usual then instead of seeing all the members in there chairs I see... blackness

3. Tribal_Fury

Tribal_Fury New Member

Hi!

Does anyone have the correct settings for Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor on NO$GBA 2.6a? the auto isn't working x.x and each time i try to save it keeps saying "error turn of the game and reinsert the card" help would be very much appreciated ^^

4. motorolax

motorolax Member

can i use coleco games or other retro in R$ os TTs? how i do that? thanks for any help

5. zzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz Member

which nds cartridge backup media do i use for digimon world dawn?

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Use 2.6a (link is in Common Issues https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0), it has a Auto save type. If you don't want to update, simply try each type, and reset accordingly. Same goes for Tribal.

7. kos_mos

kos_mos New Member

Uh.. I'm not so sure where my question should go, but I think it's here:
    1. Final Fantasy 4 works fine with me at the beginning.. untill I press any of the buttons that's when there's some sorta mix in the letters, what's to do?
    2. The world ends with you, as someone already asked (didn't find the answer to his question) there's no start or options available.. I just see the starting picture.
    Uh, hope I get some help with this. I'm using NO$GBA 2.6b?

8. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

There's no 2.6b.(period), 2.6a is the latest official release.

Use no$gba + no$zoomer 2.3.0.2, to get them working. I've finished the two games.

9. anandjones

Link is here https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

10. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

My SMT: Devil Survivor freezes during the 4th day when my mission objectives changed during battle and it was my characters turn. What's wrong with it?

11. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

That's a known problem with No$GBA. There are no fixes for it as far as I know, but it's been a while since this issue came to light so something may have changed since then.
    The New Game button is in the top-left corner of the screen, but due to a crapload of graphical issues the game is pretty much unplayable anyway.

12. Blade5406

The game's playable with the no$zoomer addon attached actually. Dang, I forgot the required EX's to play it though as I have moved on to a new game.

13. tehuber1337

Well, as good news as that may be, the controls are gonna be terrible anyway =/

Let's face it, we all know how bad they were on an actual DS, let alone on PC...

14. Blade5406

The addon also fixes the Text glitch of FF4. Fixes Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword, Super Robot Taisen Endless Frontier OG, and others.

*I've finished TWEWY.

15. tehuber1337

See, this is what happens when I stop paying attention to the scene =/

And did you finish TWEWY on an emulator? Plenty of people have finished it on an actual DS, but I'd expect it to be nigh impossible to do so on a PC (unless, perhaps, you had a graphics tablet or something of the sort).

16. Blade5406

Yes, I've finished it. No, I didn't use any graphics tablet or whatever except the mouse :p . A little bit hard on the bosses though unless you use AR codes to have inf health :p.

17. tehuber1337

That's quite remarkable, except for the bit about AR codes =/

18. Blade5406

Hmm, there are a lot of DS games wherein no$zoomer helps a lot.

I also visit the Ngemu no$gba's compatability thread for updates.

19. eugene12345

eugene12345 Member

hey can someone help me with my no$gba. I played custom robot arena and the sounds was okay but when it came to the gameplay OMG IT'S SO FREAKIN FAST! even with realtime/10. could someone tell me how to make it slower or could recommend me an emulator that synchronizes with the game well. THANKS :)

20. anandjones

Change the Emulation Speed accordingly :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.