1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS/GBA Roms [A list of games along with the correct settings to play on]

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by akumakilla, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kian1000

kian1000 Member

re download rom from this site i had the same problem until i tryed this site

2. Sparblaze

Sparblaze Member

I don't see the list anywhere on the site and I can't get Advance Wars 2 to work.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The site has been changed since. It was dealing with an outdated version of no$gba, one where you had to manually change the save file settings in order to get the games to work.

You should read the Common Issues thread for some common solutions.

You can post the specifics of your problem here, or create a new thread, and receive help specific to your problem.

4. duhizy

duhizy Member

hey im having this problem with a buzzing sound when i play yugioh stardust accelerator 2009 any ideas

5. TirithRR

Need more info.

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1736.0

6. duhizy

duhizy Member

people i asked about this are saying that they dont hear any buzzing at all so im thinking i may be a problem with nocash emulator or my computer is to slow or can't support it or something but if you know can you help me

7. TirithRR

What version of No$GBA are you using?

8. duhizy

duhizy Member

im using version 2.6a and i have a 2004 e machine computer and i live in canada if that makes a difference

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What game are you trying to run?

10. duhizy

duhizy Member

it buzzes for pretty much all my games just some more than others like yugioh championships 2009 stardust accelerator is terrible

11. anandjones

Try changing the quality of the Audio to high. If that doesn't work, you'll just have to live with it.

12. punkrocker419

punkrocker419 New Member

Hi, I can't get Code Lyoko to work.I have no$gba 2.6

13. TirithRR

Get no$gba 2.6a

The link is in the Common Issues thread.

14. punkrocker419

punkrocker419 New Member

ok i have no$gba2.6a and its still not working.

15. anandjones

Then wait for a new version, or try another emulator, like iDeaS.

16. black dragon 1

black dragon 1 Well-Known Member

I can't play GTA china war on my ds. I got an r4. It says data can't be accessed. please help. I new to this

17. anandjones

Please read https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=14970.0 Also, bad topic to post this.

18. starbourne

starbourne Member

hey guys!

i have pokemon pearl and platinum for my no$gba 2.6a and neither seem to be working. pokemon pearl freezes after the first battle and in platinum goes white after the opening credits. ive tried changing the settings, perhaps i haven't found the right one yet to get the game working correctly. i'll keep trying but any help towards this would be great.

19. TirithRR

Pearl is freezing after the first battle because you have the sound turned off in your emulator settings. For some reason that causes the game to crash when the first pokemon does it's death scream.

Turn the sound on and you'll be ok.

As far as platinum goes, read the common issues thread for a few suggestions. Also search on the forums for some platinum topics, they have some answers.

20. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

cnt get black sigil to work. crashes halfway through the 1st random encounter battle n cnt get it to load agen
    im using no$gba2.6a wif no$zoomer(the latest version, lazy to check the number =P)

i tried all the suggestions at the comment area, any help wud be appreciated ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.