1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS/GBA Roms [A list of games along with the correct settings to play on]

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by akumakilla, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draco911

Draco911 Member

I tried Advance Wars Days: Days Of Ruin with the IDeaS Enulator and it runs at a decent pace for me. Try using the Ideas Emulator, it should work then, if not, try a different version of the emulator. Also, try tweaking the options a little and see if it speeds it up a little. Hope that helps. :)

2. maryamalee

maryamalee New Member

For some reason i cannot load the Nintendo DS Game called "Exit DS" on my R4 screen (I have a DSTT) it say "Unable to load" and "Please Reset" I have even downloaded each mirror just in case it would work, but it didn't. What do I do?

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Update your flashcart firmware at www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds

4. spanklets

spanklets New Member

I couldnt get Chibi-Robo Park Patrol or Diddy Kong Racing to work for DS.

5. zackfair23

zackfair23 New Member

I can't save Chrono Trigger ds with my No$GBA, is there something wrong with my emulator?

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Stick to one thread when you ask questions, and you'll get answers easier.

What version of NO$GBA are you using?

7. zackfair23

zackfair23 New Member

I am using No$GBA 2.6a

8. Shuji

Shuji New Member

so sad the that the compatibility web site posted up top was abandoned I couldn't help but fell sry for the guy that had to mabe if he had some help.......................................or mabe some1 else with more time to take it over

9. Loonylion

Shorthand words not permitted on this forum, read the [rules]

10. kismet_box

kismet_box Member

I'm having problems playing Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon on nocash. :( after the intro of the game, it won't play and will display a grayish screen. Although sometimes, it does play but rarely. (In my case, 2 times. :-[)

11. kismet_box

kismet_box Member

woooo~ I solved my problems by reading more in the forums.. hoot~! Thankx anyways.. :)

12. stumpy70

stumpy70 New Member

can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?ive got nintendo dogs for my daughter and the game plays fine but you cant feed or walk the dog it seems all the settings are missing?please help thanks

13. dogasd1

dogasd1 New Member

wat software do you need to run gameboy advance on the computer

14. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,3298.0.html Might help.

You're using an emulator, right?

15. seventhsage

seventhsage Well-Known Member

some of us do, i was looking for a fix for kirby: squeak squad and decided to drop by here first, looked like what i need :)

didn't help but i'll try the patching thing in the other sticky. Thanks, it did help with a naruto game.

I got an R4 recently, but my little brother is still using the no$gba, so i'm having to find ways to make the games work for him... Sigh

to think i could be playing ff4 right now :(

16. english1

english1 New Member

**Need Help** How do I play GBA games on my DS. I have an Edge card, can I put GBA games on this or do I need a different card?

17. Loonylion

you need a different card, any slot 2 card such as the ezflash 3-in-1 will work. Edge is slot 1.

18. amiek

amiek New Member

hello
    I've problems with the following games :
    2897 professor Layton
    3342 Sim Animals
    3350 Tomb raider
    What is going wrong

19. amiek

amiek New Member

Hallo
    I solved the problem. The system version for my R4DS was from 2007 with the new version everything works as it sould.

20. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

This topic is for running them in no$gba.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.