1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS/GBA Roms [A list of games along with the correct settings to play on]

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by akumakilla, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akumakilla

akumakilla Member

-Sorry for double post

I hit the 45000 limit on my post lol. What I'm asking now from an admin/moderator is if I can take my list onto a site I create. I'll use a simple site which is called Freewebs. I'll make a freewebs account/site just for the purpose of helping players with there game settings. I want to know if this is allowed (I'll check the rules again but I would like an admin/mod to verify that I can or not)

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

entirely up to you. I would suggest you PM Seph as something like this may well be worth space on the RomUlation server.

3. akumakilla

akumakilla Member

What do you mean by that?

4. Loonylion

I mean you might be given webspace on our server to host your site on.

5. akumakilla

akumakilla Member

Oh really? Could you talk to him about this? I'm currently creating a site just incase if he says no.

6. Loonylion

you'd still have to make the site (read: pages), we'd just give you space on the internet to put it. While it would actually be me that sets up the space for you, it is Seph paying for the server, so he has to give you permission, and he would probably prefer it if you asked him directly.

7. akumakilla

akumakilla Member

Well I already have my site up (With the settings/downloads and such)
    http://www.freewebs.com/nds-gamers/index.htm

Not the best site. I'll probably create a different banner :)
    I'm still editing it right now. But I'll keep this for now, I don't want to put you guys through the trouble of setting some webspace for my settings.

8. akumakilla

akumakilla Member

-Sorry for a double post but I'm announcing my site

Ok guys well I made a site for NO$GBA game settings. With a better way to find your game settings.
    I will update regular as needed.

Here is the site address http://www.freewebs.com/nds-gamers/index.htm

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Nice going with the site.

10. akumakilla

akumakilla Member

Lets just hope people use it. I'm trying to make the site as simple understanding as I can. Maybe I should get a FAQ going, do you guys have one? Mind if I use it?

11. err

err Well-Known Member

Wait, you can't really play Phantom Hourglass, since it requires you to use the mic at parts and that isn't emulated yet. Other then that the game is well emulated.

12. Loonylion

microphone is emulated and has been since before phantom hourglass came out...

13. anandjones

Yes, all you need is a microphone of some sort. For closing the screens, just minimize and maximize the emulator. Martin has thought of nearly everything ;)

14. err

err Well-Known Member

That's what I mean. You can't really do a work-around without a real microphone. Some people don't have one, so thus unbeatable.

15. Rubber_Car

Rubber_Car Member

Could you do 2201 - Harvest Moon DS Cute (U)(SQUiRE).nds first, thanks alot. I'm having troubles loading my saved game, so it'd help alot if you found out the best settings for the game, cos I think thats where the problem lies :D

16. anandjones

These settings are mostly for having the best speed, quality, sound etc. for your games running on no$gba, if you can't load a saved game, you probably have the wrong save type or you used snapshots or something.

17. xxxfery

xxxfery New Member

Hi i got the msg "this program will not run on this hardware found" for the following GBA rom how to resolve? Pls help. Thanks

0434 - Dragon Ball Z - The Legacy of Goku (U)
    1646 - Dragon Ball Z - Buu's Fury (U)
    2288 - Dragon Ball Z - The Legacy of Goku I & II (U)

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Since your problems are with GBA Titles, here's what you should do:

First go download, VisualBoyAdvance here

Once you have, VBA, go to this thread Making special GBA ROMs like Pokemon work correctly on VBA, get all the files the thread recommends & follow the steps required to fix your GBA ROM emulation problem. :)

19. Kmangi

Kmangi New Member

Can I please get settings for Warhammer 40000 Squad Command NDS i get a black screen at the beginning...

20. fnhdhfd

fnhdhfd Member

I need settings for puzzle quest: challenge of the warlords. It saves fine for a while, then I open it and it says the file is corrupted and I have to delete my save file. ???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.